BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alexandra L.
Can we say amazing! I'm defiantly a Sephora woman! I love anything and everything about this store. I can get lost and in major financial trouble in here. I believe there are other stores that are a little cheaper but Sephora has an amazing variety that you just can't find anywhere else. Plus their points system is pretty good. You can save for a large gift or get deluxe samples of other items. You also get a gift in your birthday month. Plus when your at the sorry they give you free samples to go! I can go on and on about this amazing store. It's like a toy store for women!!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love Sephora! Its probably my favorite store in the mall lol. It doesn't matter what i go there for i always end up making a beeline for Sephora. There associates are always very helpful. If I'm unsure about a product they will explain it to me and send me home with a sample. And if I'm between products they will help me make a decision or show me how they look on to help me decide. Plus they always have all of my favorite fragrances. And i get a free birthday gift every year and earn points towards free stuff on all of my purchases. A great store to go to for makeup, skincare, nails, tools, fragrances and even more!!!!
Jazzy G.
Inglewood, CA
This store has a variety of makeup. They help you out if you need to find your shade and everything. I love it here because you can actually test the product to see how you like it or matches your skin type. My favorite store .
Tiffany E.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is the Costco of beauty products. I love these stores and they are located everywhere. However, when I go I become a zombie browsing their endless products because they have it all. I end up staying longer than I intended but it's also a quick stop for whatever you need.
Laura d.
Lunenburg, MA
Love love love their products!! Can be pricey but they are all great lasting products! The people working in the store are also so helpful and they have helped guide me every time! I always enjoy going in there!
Kimone E.
Titusville, Florida
I love the lip Tarte , it last all night and night, its a little on the expensive side but it's worth the buy. I like the fact that u can also replace the item if you no longer like the product.
Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
How could you not love Sephora?! Sephora is like a woman's wonderland, where you can get makeup, skincare, hair care, body products, etc. It's incredibly easy to go in and lose control of your wallet -- I often tell myself that I am only allowed to spend X amount per visit...and I never stick to it. It's impossible! The ONLY thing I do not like about Sephora (besides the smaller, very limited shops inside JC Penneys) is the fact that many of the employees seem to gossip and make fun of customers! I've heard many employees making jokes about women's eyebrows, contouring, blending, etc. when instead of criticizing, they should be helping and being friendly! If we could reduce the snobbiness of the store employees, I think more people would feel comfortable to shop there. Other than that, Sephora is basically crack for women!
krisia r.
I haven't personally purchased anything from sephora, but my cousin is a makeup artist and she has used the products on my face along with many of her clients, and they are great products.
Isabella M.
When the item isn't in the store, it is still very easy to find on the website. Becoming a beauty insider is totally worth the money if you frequently shop here! The rewards you get when you use your points are great.
Iana R.
Newport, RI
Awesome web-site, very easy to navigate. Great return policy, not that I ever use it, great all the same. Awesome weekly specials. Love the $10 flash shipping subscription. Great rewards program. Awesome stores. Great variety of products. I mean , Sephora .))
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?