BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maria F.
Seattle, WA
Great for getting to see the products before you commit. I love to go in and see new products, get samples and i always find what i need. Love the birthday gifts and holiday favorite sets.
Amal H.
Dearborn, MI
Bought mac foundation from there and definitely loved it. I shop all the time there for all my make up needs. Best place to go to for make up and beat quality. i will shop there again. All the make up you need is found there.
Love love love, Sephora can be a little bit more pricey than for example ulta or other makeup store. It's very good quality just high in price, I would say shop there depending on the item!
A Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Sephora is great! I just wish that the prices were a bit better even though it's quite affordable already. The selection is pretty great as well. I think that their Beauty Insider program also keeps me incentivized to buy more from them. I would shop there again.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I love that sephora has thing that ulta doesn't. Usually if I look for something at ulta and they don't have it then I can find it at sephora and vice Versa. They have great service there too.
Kimone E.
Titusville, Florida
I love the lip Tarte , it last all night and night, its a little on the expensive side but it's worth the buy. I like the fact that u can also replace the item if you no longer like the product.
Markley W.
Appleton, WI
Something for everyone and a broad price range. The staff has always been knowledgeable and friendly. They'll give you samples of products to try if you are unsure of a product and you can return anything if you are not 100% in love with your purchase.
Tiffany E.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is the Costco of beauty products. I love these stores and they are located everywhere. However, when I go I become a zombie browsing their endless products because they have it all. I end up staying longer than I intended but it's also a quick stop for whatever you need.
Bridget D.
Sarasota, FL
I love Sephora. The store is awesome because they send 20% off coupons every so often and in my birthday month. I could spend so much time in Sephora looking at all their amazing products.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love Sephora! Its probably my favorite store in the mall lol. It doesn't matter what i go there for i always end up making a beeline for Sephora. There associates are always very helpful. If I'm unsure about a product they will explain it to me and send me home with a sample. And if I'm between products they will help me make a decision or show me how they look on to help me decide. Plus they always have all of my favorite fragrances. And i get a free birthday gift every year and earn points towards free stuff on all of my purchases. A great store to go to for makeup, skincare, nails, tools, fragrances and even more!!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?