BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Melisha B.
Junction City, KS
Sephora is like Disneyland for women. I mean, common! Its SEPHORA! You half go just to Play with all the fun makeup out on display and get some samples to take home... then I enter this euphoric state until I snap out of it walking to my car with $200 worth of new makeup. Not to mention I love the bday perks, and the color matching doo-hicky they have is fabulous!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love Sephora. They are great about giving samples of things I want to try which translates to me spending a lot of money since I seem to love a lot of their products. I bought all the makeup for my wedding from there after I was able to try things on. I love their return policy too. I've never had to use it but it's good to know that if I don't like something, I can take it back.
Karri P.
Sephora is the best. First of all it's heaven on Earth for a beauty lover. More importantly, in every store I've been in, I've received exceptional service and feel completely at home. I love that I can sample products before purchasing. Yes, they have a fantastic return policy, but I'd rather just know before buying if it works for me. Sephora is my happy place.
Maria R.
Norfolk
LOVE LOVE LOVE. the people who work in here are always understanding with my sensitive skin and always let me try a couple of samples without any hassle like most places. They don't hound you into buying products like not places they will let you sample anything to try. I always go back for at least one full product of a sample I've tried. I'm never disappointed here. If I could spend all my money it would be in here.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I love Sephora. I am impressed with the selection of products I can find. It seems anything I need or want can be found here. I love the app. Makes my shopping experience super easy. I love that I can browse and add loves so I can go back to buy things I've seen. I've never had a bad experience so idk how customer service is, but I am absolutely addicted to Sephora.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Sephora is the best beauty store around, I live in a not so hip place and there are not to many places to go for make up and higher end beauty products, Sephora has saved me alot of time but not do much money haha, expensive.....very but very much worth it!!!
I love being able to go in the store and do a test drive on my beauty supplies before I have to make that commitment to buy it.
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
I love Sephora! They have great staff (well, at my local stores). They have great in-store customer service! It's easy to shop in store, especially when there many employees who are glad to help. I shop at Sephora almost bi-weekly. I love all the brands they offer. I love how they not only have makeup, but skincare and scents. It's great! I like their rewards program too!
Stephanie V.
I have mixed feelings about Sephora. I love the variety of products and brands they offer. I also like that you can test the products right there in the store before you buy anything. And with that they give you samples of a product you want to try. I find the staff is sometimes helpful and sometimes they are not, I think it depends on the location. I have had experiences with some really kind people who work there and then others that were rude and would try to put so much pressure on me to buy a product.
Deryshelle C.
Lynchburg, VA
This place is like makeup heaven. I can't get enough of it. Love the atmosphere of the place and the many brands they carry here. I loved using the Kat Von D tattoo foundation and want to purchase the setting powder. If you're wanting to step up your makeup game then this place is for you. Also a free gift on your birthday is a nice perk for being a beauty insider!
Jennifer J.
This store is a girls best friend! The staff is very knowledgeable in all aspects of beauty.
Love that you can get samples of items to try before you buy. Best thing ever especially when it's a high ticket item that you might not like once it's bought. If they can't sample it you certainly can have one of the great staff try it out on you to see if you like it or not.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?