BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Katie F.
Pueblo, CO
#Tarte foundation
I've tried other and this is by far my favorite and my go to when others do work! Full coverage light weight and looks natural! Most family don't think i have make up on!!!
Libby B.
Middlebury, CT
What's not to enjoy about shopping at Sephora? They have tons of beauty and skin care products, free samples, rewards points, free birthday gifts, and a fantastic return policy!
Addy
I love sephora so much !!!! Just about anyone you likes makeup will love sephora !! They have cheap and expensive makeup!! I shop here all the time to get the latest releases!! I totally would recommend!!!!
Alaina G.
Sephora is my favorite store. I always take advantage of the VIB sale, during which you can score 20% off. If you order online you can get free samples and a deluxe sample with every order. By becoming a beauty insider you can earn points towards deluxe samples as well. Since I am a VIB rouge member, I also have access to free makeovers anytime I want, which is really nice. Everyone in Sephora is always really helpful and willing to help you match your color to your skin tone. You ask for free samples if you're unsure about a specific product, but even if you buy it they are very good at returning things that didn't work out.
Hannah A.
Rocklin, CA
Sephora is truly my favorite place to shop, the staff is amazing, the quality of service is impeccable. The array of makeup they have is also great and their own personal collection is amazing
Dana P.
Herriman, UT
I used to think that blush wasn't really a big deal and that any brand would do. That changed when I tried nars blushes. They look beautiful. Now I am a little obsessed. I want every color.
Catherine R.
Bangor, ME
Everyone at Sephora is always so helpful and they have a pretty decent selection. It's nice that you can try things so you know it's worth buying.... But they don't have a few of my favorite brands.
Maria F.
Seattle, WA
Great for getting to see the products before you commit. I love to go in and see new products, get samples and i always find what i need. Love the birthday gifts and holiday favorite sets.
Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
Sephora is awesome. My shopping experiences are always awesome. There's always someone to help. The stuff at Sephora is amazing quality. Most of it is expensive, but worth it. I would def recommend Sephora to anyone.
Love love love, Sephora can be a little bit more pricey than for example ulta or other makeup store. It's very good quality just high in price, I would say shop there depending on the item!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?