- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I adore Sephora. I haven't been into a single Sephora where I didn't leave with something. The individuals who work inside of this store know a lot about makeup, and different brands. This is a nice change instead of the big box stores or a place like Macys where they have the sales associates segregated.
Sephora always has great products, and they always carry the products that I use daily. It is a very good shopping experience. I have a lip tint that makes my lips look darker and I love it.
I recently purchased the Sephora Formula X Topcoat. It did add a nice shine and it dried pretty quickly, but it also chipped after a few days, which disappointed me. At this price point, I would have expected a little more longevity out of my manicure.
Sephora would have to be one of my all time favorite stores. 9 times out of 10 the sales associates really know their stuff to help you make an informed decision. They have some of the best top lines of makes up and I'll always go back!
My favorite store in the world!!! I would live here if they'd let me. they have great customer service,if they have it and are able you can get a sample of almost anything in the store and they have the products of anyone. If they are out of something they will order it for you. I live this store I'm in there at least once a week and when I'm not in there I'm shopping on their website which is almost as good as the actual store only downside is not being able to swatch anything. If you haven't been in there first off do you live under a rock? You don't know what your missing. GO NOW....I'll wait....see it's an awesome place!!😁😁😍😍😍
Hands down best beauty store if you plan on spending money! I personally do use high end make up so this is my go to store. Has so many different brands and product and always has the best costumer service
I absolutely love Sephora! The best part about Sephora (and what separates it from other beauty stores) are it's workers. They KNOW makeup. If you are a newbie in the makeup world or if you just want to rely on someone else's opinion about what works and what doesn't, go to Sephora.
I usually go to Ulta because I really enjoy their rewards program. But Sephora is the best place to go to for high end make up. Plus the ambiance is so glamorous!
Sephora is my favorite place to get high end makeup because the customer service is amazing and you get points when you buy makeup to get a reward and they have so many brands to choose from
All of the brands that I love. Very helpful sales associates with a large range of knowledge and information. Products for all types of skin and makeup in a variety of colors. Great perfumes and small travel sizes, too.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos