- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love going to sephora because there is always something I could use or need. There are so many different brands there is something for everyone. And there is always an alternative of different options.
Sephora always has great products, and they always carry the products that I use daily. It is a very good shopping experience. I have a lip tint that makes my lips look darker and I love it.
I went to Sephora recently and I was looking at their skin care products and that I is when I noticed their face masks and makeup removing wipes. I needed some and when I saw that they sold some I just could not pass up the opportunity. I ended up picking up the Sephora Rose cleansing wipes, there were different scents but I love roses. I have to say that I fell in love with these cleaning wipes, they smell amazing and they leave my skin very soft and refreshed after using them to remove my make up. They leave my skin vey soft and I would totally recommend them to anyone I think they would like them just as much as I do.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores that I can lose myself in. They have a great brand of makeup as well as lots of high end products that I enjoy. I shop here every month. The only con I can think of is I spend too much money here! Yes, I will continue to shop here.
Great beauty store where someone who loves good quality beauty products can find what they need. Constantly on YouTube watching channels I've subscribed to, waiting for their "sephora haul."
What's not to enjoy about shopping at Sephora? They have tons of beauty and skin care products, free samples, rewards points, free birthday gifts, and a fantastic return policy!
This is my heaven! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning every time I get to go to Sephora. They have all the top brands I love and lots of samples. Their rewards program is pretty great also.
I love the Anastasia dip brow! It's so easy to use and gives you the perfect shape you're creating. Plus it's gives you an amazing ombré. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
The motherland. This place is my go to when I graduate getting the hang of the basics on how to use a drug store product (eye liner, contour, etc) however, you have to be careful of two things there, first you have to make sure the product you are buying really requires the higher quality value (i.e.: don't buy a 20 dollar lip scrub when you can get the same/ better product elsewhere for half the cost) also be weary when asking for recommendations from the staff give you because they may recommend products to you that may not be worth the money. Always check online for the reviews to see if the product you are purchasing is worth the extra money.
Sephora is my favorite store. I always take advantage of the VIB sale, during which you can score 20% off. If you order online you can get free samples and a deluxe sample with every order. By becoming a beauty insider you can earn points towards deluxe samples as well. Since I am a VIB rouge member, I also have access to free makeovers anytime I want, which is really nice. Everyone in Sephora is always really helpful and willing to help you match your color to your skin tone. You ask for free samples if you're unsure about a specific product, but even if you buy it they are very good at returning things that didn't work out.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos