- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I absolutely love Sephora. If there's any beauty product that I need, I always check here first. I might as well, too, since they offer a free rewards program (they give you a birthday gift during your birthday month, too) and I have accumulated so many; I'm a VIB Rouge, which is the top of three possible rewards tiers (Beauty Insider-->VIB-->VIB Rouge). Prices are the same as you'll find on a product's website, so there's no reason to buy anywhere else, especially when you can buy from multiple brands at once and have it all shipped for a flat rate of about $5 (free for VIB Rouge). Sephora also has their own affordable line of makeup and beauty products that aren't half bad. Totally worth it.
They have many make up products!So many lip sticks,foundation,eye shadow palettes and much more and the people who work there are so friendly if you need tips on make or want info of the product they will help you!
If ever I'm needing to get my 'makeup fix' I head to sephora. The feel of walking into the store and seeing everything, is amazing. You can get samples of just about everything and the staff is friendly.
I absolutely love Sephora! To me, it's the happiest place on earth. The cast members are some of the friendliest people I have met. However, I am writing my review with three stars (instead of five) due to their reward system. Unlike Ulta, you cannot use your points like cash. In turn, you get mini deluxe samples for about $100, which isn't the best turnaround. I wish Sephora gave you the option to use your points how you pleased. Furthermore, I was a VIB Rouge member for two years in a row and was kicked out for not spending their minimum. I wish Sephora would make their Rouge members permanent instead of having me spend an extra $1000 a year for added minimal benefits.
The gel eyeliner went on smooth and looked great. However, throughout the day noticed that it got dry and would flake off, sometimes even into my eyes and make them itch. Would not use product again.
I shop Sephora often. Sephora is a beauty store that has it all. There is a large variety of brands at reasonable prices. You can also get fantastic Beauty advice, samples, and have your makeup done.
I love walking into Sephora and having all my "must haves" in one store. It's easy for me to pick everything out and they always keep their stock levels good. Everything I need is never out of stock.
I love Sephora. My only complaints would be that they are too busy (others love it too I guess) and that the smell of perfume can sometimes be a little overwhelming. I shop here constantly - wish they had more sales in store.
leaves skin feeling smooth and clean. If applied with a thin layer it is very difficult to removes so make sure you apply generously. The price is not bad and the tube last for a few applications. I usually apply after steaming my face a bit to ensure i get the most out of the mask.
Fun store with great variety but expensive and nothing is ever on sale. they have a points system to earn free stuff but you have to spend hundreds of dollars before it's ever anything you would want
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos