BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Deb K.
Sephora is my all time favorite shopping destination! Only problem is that I always find so much than I originally thought I went shopping for and therefore I spend way more than I anticipated. That said, I never regret my purchases... I love everything I get at Sephora. From hair care to makeup to nails and fragrance... I love it all. And their online store is so easy to navigate and the reviews are always helpful. I'm a VIB customer and probably will be for life!!
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
This store is fantastic. The only thing I don't like is when it gets too crowded you cant really find what you are looking for, but that's just because they have so much why wouldn't the place be crowded. They always have great selections and the newest brands and collections. Staff I have experienced are always very friendly and never pushy. They have pretty much everything you could ever need.
Gladys O.
Pflugerville, TX
I love Sephora... their liquids lipsticks are beautiful. You can find some things on sale sometimes. It's not the most affordable store. But you can get samples of anything you see in the store and try it on right there and then. Also has a rewards program you can trade points for excellent samples and on your birthday you always get a little something for free as long as you are part of the rewards program.
Jo B.
Clare, MI
Sephora has some of the best beauty brands for sure. I love Bare Minerals, First Aid Beauty, Benefit... Prices are basically on par with other beauty stores. I really like Sephira's birthday gifts and get a lot of use out of them. Sometimes free gifts from stores are junk, but Sephora gives out great brands and items. Also, I appreciate that they will allow you to sample products before you purchase them.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Sephora is the best beauty store around, I live in a not so hip place and there are not to many places to go for make up and higher end beauty products, Sephora has saved me alot of time but not do much money haha, expensive.....very but very much worth it!!!
I love being able to go in the store and do a test drive on my beauty supplies before I have to make that commitment to buy it.
Summer H.
Langley, BC
Good quality makeup here, and the makeup is deserving of 5 stars, but the merchandise sold is EXTREMELY expensive. They definitely jack up the prices here. The service is ok, it's a little awkward in the store, but you can usually find some help if you need it. I would recommend if you have the money and know what you want, but it's so expensive most people don't buy there.
Heleny C.
I love Sephora, it is my favorite beauty store by far. I shop there a lot for anything beauty related. I think they have very good quality products. Most of their products are expensive but always worth it. They have an amazing return policy and I love their customer service. I wish their rewards program was more generous but overall its my favorite beauty store.
Susie J.
Just about the best beauty store out there. They have hundreds of quality brands and every thing is organized well by brand/need/etc. They have many reps on the floor who are super helpful. You can take a sample of literally anything home to try before you buy it, including fragrance, and their return policy can't be beat. Don't forget to sign up for their free rewards program!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love Sephora. They are great about giving samples of things I want to try which translates to me spending a lot of money since I seem to love a lot of their products. I bought all the makeup for my wedding from there after I was able to try things on. I love their return policy too. I've never had to use it but it's good to know that if I don't like something, I can take it back.
Maria R.
Norfolk
LOVE LOVE LOVE. the people who work in here are always understanding with my sensitive skin and always let me try a couple of samples without any hassle like most places. They don't hound you into buying products like not places they will let you sample anything to try. I always go back for at least one full product of a sample I've tried. I'm never disappointed here. If I could spend all my money it would be in here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?