BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Allison Z.
Highland, IL
sephora has such a wide variety and their app is so easy to navigate and find just the products you want. i haven't shopped in store personally but want to since they will match you to your foundation color.
Liz B.
Bite lipstick in fig, the perfect neutral rosy lipstick. Comfortable and not drying and even though it wears off it's easy to reapply without the trouble of what a red lip would take to reapply. It lasted about 4 hours until I needed to reapply but only after I ate and drank did it wear off a little bit. I would repurchase because the color is perfect on anyone I believe. It's a universal rose pink neutral that is timeless!
Kathy N.
A lot of new products to find at Sephora. They a lot of good name brand with effective quality. I always shop here especially for the reward points you receive later and to try out for yourself.
Tara B.
Bristow, OK
Smash box ready bb cream is awesome!! It has terrific coverage and great quality. And it blends so easy. I think it's one of the best products I've used. I love shopping at this store!!
Jaime S.
Coralville, IA
The beauty consultants are usually very helpful at Sephora, whatever you're looking for they are there to color match, provide swatches and provide you with their personal opinions. Overall very helpful and fun for both makeup beginners and makeup gurus.
paige k.
This store is amazing and has a wide variety of products and brands! It is on the pricey side, and many comparable stores can have the same products at a lower price. Still, I have shopped here often and it's good
Becky M.
Warren, MI
Love, love, Sephora! I love getting samples of products that I'm not 100% committed to buy especially foundations. I have oily skin and am never sure what products will be compatible with my skin so trying the product out for a couple of days really helps.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
I love sephora!! they have everything!! and the customer service is great! I have gone in without a clue on what to buy and give them an idea of what I am looking for and they always help me find products I love!
Kimberlee A.
Payson, UT
Fast shipping, great customer service and a wide selection of quality cosmetics are the reason I keep coming back to Sephora. To top it off they run great deals on my favorites to save me money.
Justine M.
Hanford, CA
I love the perks of being a Sephora VIB. They sell all of the brands that I use for my favorite higher end makeup products and don't put limitations on how I can use promos or coupons. Other stores put a limit or restriction on the higher end brands.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?