- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I obsessed with sephora's Play monthly subscription boxes. I've tried several similar subscription boxes but this is by far the best value and has the best products for me. Definitely recommend!
I've been to quite a few sephoras and anywhere I go the staff is always so nice and willing to help. You can always tell they love makeup and they love what to do and are always there for your best interest
sephora is amazing ! There is always a friendly staff and they supply many brands I almost always find anything I need there and you can always get matched with your color and test anything out
I absolutely love sephora!!! It has a variety of products and some of my favourite products. I have bought the better than sex mascara form there is I love it so much I literally use it everyday
The products at sephora are extremely over-priced but well worth it. You get what you pay for and Id say their make up beats a typical drug store product by far.
Love Sephora! Great products. Convenient place to shop for all of your daily skin care products and makeup. Love that thy carry luxury brand makeup/products. Makes it easier to shop and not have to hunt down products in a bunch of different places
Sometimes I feel like I know more than the employees. Not all of them are of great knowledge. Some are magnificent. My closest Sephora is inside a jCP, so it lacks a lot of good products a Regular freestanding Sephora would carry. And sometimes I feel like I have to hassle them over samples. Im not simply trying to free load. I like trying new things, so testing products is necessary so I can return for the stuff I love. I don't like to return a used product, eventhough it is allowed. I'd rather get a sample and test it myself. Some products, you can't get samples of, or they simply don't like to bother. I shop there all the time. Too much, I'd say.
This store is awesome because they give you samples of anything you'd like to try. They give you a free gift on your birthday and offer the best products. They are very helpful and knowledgable.
I love sephora!! they have everything!! and the customer service is great! I have gone in without a clue on what to buy and give them an idea of what I am looking for and they always help me find products I love!
So many options, great high end brands. I wish that their rewards program was as good as Ultas. The birthday gifts can be amazing though! They also offer good coupons during the holiday season.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos