BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Daisy Z.
Riverside, CA
Ive used the makeup forever hd foundation stick and i love it! I have dry skin and this works great for my skin and very full coverage . Sephora blushes are also great quality and pigmented too.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this makeup store they always have everything I need in beauty products very affordable I love when they have holiday deals on there site and the free samples we get I will shop here again
Stephanie J.
Smyrna, GA
I love shopping at sephora online. Their website is very easy to navigate. I placed two separate orders and got them within the same week. Everything came undamaged and in perfect condition. I was very pleased with my purchases.
Ceara T.
Where do I begin? Sephora is the holy grail of everything beauty/skin care related. I love how friendly and attentive the employees are and I have a good time whenever I'm in the store. My favorite purchase recently has been my Becca mattifying primer.
Justine M.
Hanford, CA
I love the perks of being a Sephora VIB. They sell all of the brands that I use for my favorite higher end makeup products and don't put limitations on how I can use promos or coupons. Other stores put a limit or restriction on the higher end brands.
Tyler M.
Allegan, MI
Sephora is a great place to find men's cologne. I have purchased many of my collection from their stores. I like that the prices are comparable and that you can test the cologne before purchase.
Pau S.
Bellevue, WA
I went to Sephora to buy a foundation and when I was on the check out line I found the Tweezerman Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover, it was the best purchase ever, it is so easy to remove the facial hair with this product! and most important since you are cutting from roots it last longer!
Makenna W.
Spring Hill, TN
I recently purchased my all time favorite mascara from sephora called Better Than Sex. It not only lengthens my lashes but also makes them look extremely full and thick!
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY
Has a great selection of the best makeup on the market. They have everything I need! They have every brand, every shade, and keep me looking my best. Workers are super helpful to help me have my best look.
Kimberlee A.
Payson, UT
Fast shipping, great customer service and a wide selection of quality cosmetics are the reason I keep coming back to Sephora. To top it off they run great deals on my favorites to save me money.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?