- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a great place to find men's cologne. I have purchased many of my collection from their stores. I like that the prices are comparable and that you can test the cologne before purchase.
sephora is amazing ! There is always a friendly staff and they supply many brands I almost always find anything I need there and you can always get matched with your color and test anything out
So many options, great high end brands. I wish that their rewards program was as good as Ultas. The birthday gifts can be amazing though! They also offer good coupons during the holiday season.
The products at sephora are extremely over-priced but well worth it. You get what you pay for and Id say their make up beats a typical drug store product by far.
Sometimes I feel like I know more than the employees. Not all of them are of great knowledge. Some are magnificent. My closest Sephora is inside a jCP, so it lacks a lot of good products a Regular freestanding Sephora would carry. And sometimes I feel like I have to hassle them over samples. Im not simply trying to free load. I like trying new things, so testing products is necessary so I can return for the stuff I love. I don't like to return a used product, eventhough it is allowed. I'd rather get a sample and test it myself. Some products, you can't get samples of, or they simply don't like to bother. I shop there all the time. Too much, I'd say.
Where do I begin? Sephora is the holy grail of everything beauty/skin care related. I love how friendly and attentive the employees are and I have a good time whenever I'm in the store. My favorite purchase recently has been my Becca mattifying primer.
Most of the makeup I own is from Sephora they carry a lot of the brands I like witch makes it easier to get all I need in one place without having to travel to far since there are two in my local mall :)
Love this makeup store they always have everything I need in beauty products very affordable I love when they have holiday deals on there site and the free samples we get I will shop here again
I love that I can go in and have hands on experience on makeup tips, tricks, and what not. I am new to makeup so any advice is helpful. I wish they had a better points system like ultra does
I really like the Urban decay eye shadow primer. However it is a bit expensive :( I found etude house (a korean brand) also works as well and a lot cheaper! HOWEVER, this is not to blame Sephora. The product itself is very legit.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos