BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
I recently purchased Kat von D countour pallet! I am in love with the pigmentation! It has a variety for me to choose from especially when I am a bit taner in the summertime, I can switch over to the darker shade.
Leslie P.
Euless, TX
I've bought so many different foundations here. It is hard enough trying to find a shade and a foundation that suits your skin but every time I go in someone is always willing to help. Not only do they help me find the perfect shade they also give me so many options
Jaclyn R.
Wantagh, NY
Makeup Forever foundations is great for people with sensitive skin. I struggle with acne even in my early 20's and this foundation feels great on my skin, covers my acne, and doesn't feel cakey. It also stays on most of the day. Can only get it at Sephora!
Chelle S.
Kingsport, TN
I absolutely LOVE Sephora. They're so great with keeping everything tip top, and the employees are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. My go-to for beauty products!
Angelina G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love sephora! Whenever I need makeup this is the first place I choose! They carry all the brands I use and I shop here frequently. The service is also great I am always greated and helped right away! I will definitely be shopping here again.
Samantha W.
Butler
Went in for a mud mask and they helped me find one for my skin type. All super helpful and got me a mask I ended up loving. It was an expensive product but worth it.
KATHY C.
Portage, IN
I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING MAKE UP, HAIR AND FACIAL CARE PRODUCTS FROM SEPHORA FOR MANY YEARS. I AM HAPPY WITH MOST OF THE PRODUCTS I HAVE PURCHASED. THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL RETURN POLICY. IF YOU USE A PRODUCT, AND DO NOT LIKE IT, IT CAN BE RETURNED IN PERSON TO A SEPHORA STORE OR BY MAIL FOR A REFUND. THEIR IN STORE BEAUTY ADVISERS ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND POLITE. THEY ALSO GIVE SAMPLES IN STORE FOR YOU TO TAKE HOME AND TRY OUT.
Ashley L.
La Jolla
Love the ladies who work in these stores! They're always a ton of help and I love getting my makeup done. You can usually walk around and find someone who has makeup you like and base it off that!
B K.
Burna, KY
Best place to find your "go toos." Every time I walk in that store I fall in love with a new product . The sales associates are so sweet and they'll even color match anything for you , just ask :)
Jill B.
Anastasia Brow Wiz has saved my skimpy-browed face. The refined pencil in precise shades really draws strokes that are like exact hairs and not messy broad crayon strokes for a natural look to refine and shape your brows. It has a spoolie brush on the end to comb and blend. The Brow Wiz cannot be beat and is a staple.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?