BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Meagan S.
Lithia, FL
I'm writing a review on Sephora. Ok.

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING. In the modern woman's life of: you work late, you work hard, you don't get to wear cute clothes all week and you just want to buy things and make yourself look pretty --- and Sephora is that place . It's the place that gives an amazing experience and gives you Literally anything to write home about.

I love it.
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
I love Sephora! I always feel fancy when I purchase high end makeup that's been on my wish list for some time. It can be expensive but if you're a makeup junkie, or just want to treat yo self, it's so worth it. The stores are always nice and organized, and I've never had a problem with employees. They always offer assistance and are super nice, which can be rare when shopping at makeup stores.
Brittany P.
Sophia, NC
I have used the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil that I purchased at Sephora & I am in love! I usually use liquid liners bc I feel they stay better but after reading reviews I decided to give this a try and I'm so glad I did! The texture glides on like butter, it's amazing! The lasting power is just as great, it looked the same at the end of the day as when I first applied it! Within 30 seconds of application before it fully dries it is able to be blended, but I haven't tried this yet but love that it's an option! Also very easy to use and looks great on! It is my new go to liner and plan on purchasing again and again & in more colors! It's a winner!
Rebekah B.
Sephora has a huge variety of brands ranging from inexpensive to very expensive and they treat each brand the same. They don't value the extremely expensive ones over the less expensive ones. You get a large selection of everything and you can test and swatch everything which is a huge plus. They have a great return policy as well. However the one thing they are lacking is a good rewards system; there's is so bad I don't even bother using it.
Maddie M.
I loved it there! It is very well organized and makes it easy to find products on your own. But, even when you are having trouble finding something the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about all the products. I was a little disappointed about how long it took for me to be able to ask a question, I had to seek out a staff member and no one asked if I needed help.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This store is fantastic. The only thing I don't like is when it gets too crowded you cant really find what you are looking for, but that's just because they have so much why wouldn't the place be crowded. They always have great selections and the newest brands and collections. Staff I have experienced are always very friendly and never pushy. They have pretty much everything you could ever need.
flor r.
I love sephora, because they have all of my favorite brands, such as anastasia beverly hills, benefit cosmetics, bobbi brown, smash box, tarte, urban decay, and so much more! The brands they sell have amazing quality makeup and fragrances! I love trying out new products. Recently i bought the urban decay naked ultimate basics palette and I love it!!
Caitlin F.
Katy, TX
I love this store! I mean, I have only gone here about 2 times. However, each time, an employee offers help to you, and they do not follow you around. Some places have hovering employees because they want to be the one that gets credit for helping you, but Sephora does not do this. Everything is always where it is supposed to be, making it easy to find what you want.
Maeline J.
I love the store Sephora. It's my number one store were I can get my makeup because it has all these makeup brand I use and I had fallen in love with. These store also has face cleanser products and perfume which I love. My favortibe number one product is the NARS sheer glow foundation. I tired this foundation out and I love it ever since then. This foundation stays on all day I love how it doesn't fell Valley on my face, also doesn't make my face oil throughout the day. This foundation isn't thick ether as some other foundations but it's very full coverage. I really recommend this product.
Susie J.
Just about the best beauty store out there. They have hundreds of quality brands and every thing is organized well by brand/need/etc. They have many reps on the floor who are super helpful. You can take a sample of literally anything home to try before you buy it, including fragrance, and their return policy can't be beat. Don't forget to sign up for their free rewards program!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?