- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is hands down the best place to go for makeup and skin care. They have such a huge variety of high end brands. The staff is always so helpful. It is expensive but when shopping for high end skin or makeup products that is to be expensive.
I love Sephora as a store and the Sephora brand makeup they only have really good quality makeup in store and they’re employees are always so friendly and helpful in finding the right product for me
Everyone is super helpful and provide great feedback when you ask for opinions. The rewards program is great and the samples are things I actually use. I'm in sephora a few times a month usually and will continue to come back.
Sephora is my go to store for makeup they have everything you could think of! I like how high quality there stuff is & I mean I know some of the prices are a little high but the products are worth it
Benefit They're Real! Mascara-- love it but also hate it. I love the fact that it gives me long, full lashes but I absolutely hate that the tube of mascara dries up within a month of having it 👎🏼
amazing products with amazing customer service. make sure you ask for free samples and if you are planning to buy something over $50 order online. the samples are better and you get free shipping.
Sephora is my go-to place for all beauty and skincare products. I primarily shop online and I have never had any issues placing or receiving orders. The only issue I have with the website is that I cannot zoom into pictures of the product. Aside from that I will definitely keep shopping at Sephora, both online and in store!
Sephora has all of your beauty needs in one spot, hair, makeup, face products, etc. I find it affordable and has a great variety. I buy most of my beauty products here. Their reward system is also amazing.
Recently at Sephora I bought the Too Faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer. It is a very good bronzer. It stays true to the color and it is very buildable. You can either do a very natural look with it, or more intense.
Everything you could want is right here and you can get a sample of almost anything! I can't even tell you how many perfume samples I have when I want to switch it up.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos