BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Okay, I'm giving Sephora 4 stars for their online store & 3 for their in person stores. I love shopping there but the customer service is not pleasant. The only way I'll go into a store is if they have in store promotions or an extra 50 points when I redeem my play card.

I've also had a free makeover which wasn't a very good experience. The girl who prepped me before the makeup had bad body odor & my makeup artist almost gave me a unibrow. It was a very weird experience.

I really like shopping online especially during the vib sale. I love getting the weekly specials which include deluxe samples or bags & redeem my points. They are expensive but sell high end brands so I'm okay with that.
Danielle K.
Abingdon, MD
Good makeup store. They have a lot of different brands. If you're looking for something particular most likely they have it. Can get free samples if you ask. Workers can be a little annoying at times.
Bri T.
Rochester, NY
Sephora is the holy grail for any makeup enthusiast! The store always has any and everything I need plus the Sephora girls always make sure that my experience while shopping is a great one! From Kat Von D to Bare Minerals, Sephora has it all! It is the perfect place for beauty.
Yaquelin A.
Best place to shop for all your brand makeup needs. The great thing is that if you try a product and don't like it, you can return within those thirty days of purchase.
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
My favorite product from Sephora is the naked palette. It is the best power out there due to its durability and the duration that the eyeshadow stays on. I always find the best products at Sephora and will always return.
Hailey S.
high prices, locations vary across the board. I haven't seen much consistency at the locations i've been to. employees are pretty knowledgeable but could use work in customer service most of the time
Elisabeth A.
I love this store. It's well lit, clean, and everything is arranged by brand so things are easier to find. The staff is always helpful. I just wish the prices were lower. But I'll still continue to buy.
Carson P.
Sunnyvale
Sephora has great products, and there packaging is very well designed! I love their eyeshadow... A con would be the price! It has very good quality from the stuff that I've used so far. I would definitely shop there again!
Lynnette W.
Deridder, LA
They are always helping me learn new things inside the store. They make sure I always get the right skin founDation for my oil face. They also helped me pick out eyeshadow they make my gray eyes pop!
Nilded J.
I always find everything i need and everything i didnt. I love this store. Sales reps are always there within reach if you need help. And they help you try on things to see if you like them before purchasing the items.
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?