- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Born this way foundation by Too Faced has become my go to foundation. Such beautiful coverage. Leaves your skin pore-less and skin looking smooth. Color ranges are ok. I would recommend!
Sephora has the latest beauty trends and you can enroll to be a beauty insider, rack up points to add deluxe samples to your order. I love Sephora, my go to beauty store!
Sephora is my go-to for all of my beauty and skin care needs. The app makes it super easy to shop and the customer service is phenomenal. I don't think a day goes by when I'm not browsing the newest arrivals and reading reviews to find the best products
I love, love, love Sephora! Not only can you get all the best beauty and skincare products in one place, but they have incredibly fast shipping as well! Sephora is my go-to when it comes to getting my makeup and skincare products!
Big store. You can find pretty much everything there and you will always find someone to help you either with a consultation or just by simply telling directions.
Great for designer lines! Great quality! Wish they had more budget friendly options, I know they have Sephora collection but it's not as good quality, obviously. It's great for high end makeup though!
always lovely service whenever i enter the store. and being vib rouge there are so many awesome perks, such as free 3 day shipping on any order and early access to products. their app is easy to maneuver and love their system with loves and their board
The only Sephora brand product I have ever used has been there lip cremes. They are really nice but most of the time when shopping there I buy other brand products.
Sephora is my go to store for beauty everything. I order legit everything from Sephora the only time I shop Ulta is if it's an item exclusive to that store. Other than that I'm Sephora all the way.
I love the amount of help that is available at Sephora as well as the various array of beauty products available. Sephora has tons of sales and has a lot of ways for the buyer to get their right shade at a personalized and at an affordable price. will definitely shop here again.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos