BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
All I can say is OBSESSED! I could go into Sephora every single day even if I have no money to buy anything! Its like my sanctuary. Sephora has great affordable products from all ranges, great gift options and sales. I will never stop shopping at Sephora!
Mary D.
I remember when I first discovered Sephora. I think I was 14 at the time. I just remember thinking to my self this place is like beauty heaven on earth. I'm 24 now and still think the same. Whenever I want to try a new product or am just wanting to find something different. to try. Sephora fulfills all my makeup needs and wants and that is the most convenient thing any store can do.
Megan S.
Saint Albans , WV
I have recently purchased the bare minerals mini trial kit. As Bare Minerals is my go to foundation, I decided to try the kit to get the touch up veil also. The kit was purchased at Sephora, during purchasing the kit I had no help and no one greeted me during the visit to the store. Products from Sephora are worthwhile, I particularly do not like my store or the service I received.
Sabrina R.
I always get butterflies in my stomach and a huge grin on my face when I walk into Sephora. It's bright, clean, and has everything beauty! I love beauty products and Sephora has a great variety. Another think I like too is that the employees KNOW THEIR STUFF! If I have a question about a product or need help with application they are knowledgeable and friendly. LOVE THIS STORE
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
I love Sephora! I always feel fancy when I purchase high end makeup that's been on my wish list for some time. It can be expensive but if you're a makeup junkie, or just want to treat yo self, it's so worth it. The stores are always nice and organized, and I've never had a problem with employees. They always offer assistance and are super nice, which can be rare when shopping at makeup stores.
Iliana M.
LAWRENCE, MA
Sephora is known for most of the other brands they carry but they own products are good for if your not looking for expensive makeup. I use their lashes and I might say they are wonderful I love them and use them often. I use them time again and again and they products for the eyes. Recommendation would be to try out the lashes if you can't afford great one right now.
Maddie M.
I loved it there! It is very well organized and makes it easy to find products on your own. But, even when you are having trouble finding something the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about all the products. I was a little disappointed about how long it took for me to be able to ask a question, I had to seek out a staff member and no one asked if I needed help.
Deb K.
Sephora is my all time favorite shopping destination! Only problem is that I always find so much than I originally thought I went shopping for and therefore I spend way more than I anticipated. That said, I never regret my purchases... I love everything I get at Sephora. From hair care to makeup to nails and fragrance... I love it all. And their online store is so easy to navigate and the reviews are always helpful. I'm a VIB customer and probably will be for life!!
Caitlin F.
Katy, TX
I love this store! I mean, I have only gone here about 2 times. However, each time, an employee offers help to you, and they do not follow you around. Some places have hovering employees because they want to be the one that gets credit for helping you, but Sephora does not do this. Everything is always where it is supposed to be, making it easy to find what you want.
Rola B.
Wilmington, DE
I love love love sephora. I'm in there almost every week trying out new things and getting samples before I actually buy the full size amount. I like to try new things out so I can see how it reacts to my skin and whether I like it or not. The great thing about Sephora is that they also give you samples if you need anything compared to other beauty stores who don't. I shop here more than any other beauty store. You can find anything in there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?