BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Flor L.
El Paso, TX
I love sephora but when it comes to shipping, they can inprove on that. They usually send some of the products i ordered. When it comes to the products, they have great quality and good pigmentation
Sandy L.
Honolulu, HI
Hands down one of my favorite stores to shop at, both in store and online. They have such a huge selection. I love shopping online because you can see all the reviews and compare products. It's great that their site is so organized. Shipping is free over $50 and arrives FAST. They also have a great return policy. I'm a VIB rouge member which is crazy when you realize that you spent $1000+ on beauty products at sephora each year. My only gripe is that Sephora deletes your reviews online if they don't approve of it. I've written so many reviews and more than half of them have been deleted. I don't write reviews on sephora anymore because I feel like its a huge waste of time. Why spend so much time composing a review and putting your honest thoughts out there when your reviews always get deleted?
Mariah M.
Portland, OR
Love the products they offer. They have everything the makeup lover needs. From eyeliners to lotions, Sephora has all the beauty products to offer. Sephora brand products are always top quality, long lasting, very pigmented, and great looking. They have many different beauty brands at their store, which all are also top notch. I definitely recommend shopping here for all your makeup needs!
Jolie A.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love, love, loooooooove this store!!! They have the BEST products, and a huge variety. Literally anything for everyone can be found there. I also like that there's a wide range of product prices!
Aniya C.
North Hollywood, CA
Sephora has the best beauty products that anyone can ever have . I love there lipsticks I try to go for a darker lip color like brown and they have exactly what I want when it comes to that and I love how it matches your skin tone its great👍.
Lindsay T.
Morristown, TN
I love Sephora. Great selection and lots of exclusive products. I love selecting my free samples and they always have a great promo code. They have the best return policy, accepting even used items. I always feel confident in my purchases from Sephora because I know I can return a product if it didn't work for me.
Anabel S.
Sephora is my go-to store for eveything beauty. They are a team of professionals who strive to help. I especially love that if you are unsure about a product, they will gladly give samples. They range from different high end brands. I am a rewards member and shop here frequently.
Nicole M.
Sephora is literally heaven on earth. I have been shopping there for years and years. Only problem is they don't have a good rewards system. I prefer Ulta's reward system more, since you can actually earn cash off. It hasn't deterred me from becoming a VIB rouge at Sephora though 😎
Alex P.
I have never bought anything from Sephora that I didn't absolutely fall in love with! Everything is so easy to find and the testers are great so you know exactly what you're getting before you buy.
Madeline M.
I can not walk past sephora without going in, and I can't leave without buying at least one thing. I absolutely have loved every product I have used from sephora. Their eye palettes, lip care, face palettes, everything!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?