BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Grace B.
Boston, MA
Sephora is my safe haven! I could spend HOURS in Sephora swatching and oogling over new products. The employees are always super friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Every time I've gone in, they've been able to answer all of my questions thoroughly and clearly, and I REALLY appreciate the fact that they're not stingy with the samples, especially with expensive products like primers and foundations! With a store that sells such expensive brands, it's nice to be able to try it before you buy it, and even if you're dissatisfied with them after your purchase, they have a really ace return policy. If I could spend all day in Sephora (or work there) then I absolutely would!
Amber M.
Memphis, TN
My mom & sister were the ones that introduced me to Sephora & I couldn't have been happier. Sephora is such a great place to purchase your beauty, skincare & makeup needs/essentials (even though it's kinda pricey).
Samantha W.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Sephora is great if you like expensive makeup. I got my naked palette there. I would love if they had deals once in a while. I never see sales and it would make me shop there more If I had coupons...
Amy W.
Lawson, MO
I had never tried an eye primer before and I picked up Urban Decays Primer Potion from Sephora.
It is amazing. It takes any redness out of my color so that my eyeshadows pop so much more than normal.
Edna D.
saltillo coahuila
Esta es una buena opción para comprar múltiples productos de belleza de alta y media calidad. A precios bueno y la verdad que l mayor parte de las mujeres opta por hacer sus compras aquí. A parte que suelen darte una maquinada gratis.
Brittany S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
In addition to LUSH- Sephora is another one of my favorite beauty stores! I highly suggest signing up for the Rewards Boutique because it includes great perks such as a free gift on your birthday and free samples! I love visiting Sephora to sample different perfumes- Tory Birch's "Eau De Parfum" being one of my favorites! The sales associates {in the perfume department} are usually really lenient, allowing you to samples as many perfumes as you would like! This beauty store has a wide selection of different products {almost every brand you can think of}, so you're most likely able to find whatever you're looking for without having to visit multiple stores. Sephora even offers FREE BEAUTY CLASSES! YES, FREE! Visit their website and select the location nearest you to learn more about their various beauty classes, which are offered several days a week, but HURRY- seats fill up fast!
Bri T.
Rochester, NY
Sephora is the holy grail for any makeup enthusiast! The store always has any and everything I need plus the Sephora girls always make sure that my experience while shopping is a great one! From Kat Von D to Bare Minerals, Sephora has it all! It is the perfect place for beauty.
Mady S.
Greeley, CO
Everytime I walk into sephora I feel like I am on cloud nine! There are so many brands to choose from and a variety of everything! The free samples are pretty great too! Being the makeup addict that I am sephora is my number one go to store!
Tiffani W.
Pueblo, CO
I love, love, LOVE Sephora! I find so much that I need and I don't need. There is so much then just make-up, but so much more! The employees are helpful, but some times they are not! Find one that is helpful and stick with them!!!!
Kimberly G.
Austin, TX
I love shopping at Sephora because the assistants are so great at helping you find the perfect colors. I love the KAT von D line, and they have all the latest products she releases. I think they could have more affordable skincare options. It would be nice. A lot of the products available for skincare are really pricey.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?