- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
If ever I'm needing to get my 'makeup fix' I head to sephora. The feel of walking into the store and seeing everything, is amazing. You can get samples of just about everything and the staff is friendly.
Urban Decays vice lipstick is a recent purchase. I love these lipsticks. The packaging is not the best, but the product is awesome. I shop at Sephora whenever I can.
Sephora has great products, and there packaging is very well designed! I love their eyeshadow... A con would be the price! It has very good quality from the stuff that I've used so far. I would definitely shop there again!
I like Sephora, but I don't go to this store much. I usually go in to scope out luxury make up or if I hear that there is a dupe made by Sephora that is really good.
high prices, locations vary across the board. I haven't seen much consistency at the locations i've been to. employees are pretty knowledgeable but could use work in customer service most of the time
Have anything your looking for and the employees there are ready to help find anything you are looking for and they offer you options to better fit you and your budget
I love walking into my local Sephora and knowing exactly where my favorite products are. All of the sales people are super friendly and easy to talk to and ask questions.
Way to expensive but i love the products. I hate that i can walk in and walk out 10min later with two items and soend ovet 100 dollars. But you get what you payfor.
I shop online because these days it's so hard to go to a mall. THey have the best products available for women today. You can even win gift baskets which I've won $250 gift basket years ago so the sweepstakes are real. Top notch and wonderful site.
Sephora is very very organized and has a ton of makeup. You can get cheap makeup or really expensive quality makeup. Their associates are very helpful with color matching and just helping in general.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos