BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
In addition to LUSH- Sephora is another one of my favorite beauty stores! I highly suggest signing up for the Rewards Boutique because it includes great perks such as a free gift on your birthday and free samples! I love visiting Sephora to sample different perfumes- Tory Birch's "Eau De Parfum" being one of my favorites! The sales associates {in the perfume department} are usually really lenient, allowing you to samples as many perfumes as you would like! This beauty store has a wide selection of different products {almost every brand you can think of}, so you're most likely able to find whatever you're looking for without having to visit multiple stores. Sephora even offers FREE BEAUTY CLASSES! YES, FREE! Visit their website and select the location nearest you to learn more about their various beauty classes, which are offered several days a week, but HURRY- seats fill up fast!
Ashley W.
Absolutely love this store. Always a great selection and helpful staff. I also like that there are sample sizes to try things before buying the full size product.
Bri T.
Rochester, NY
Sephora is the holy grail for any makeup enthusiast! The store always has any and everything I need plus the Sephora girls always make sure that my experience while shopping is a great one! From Kat Von D to Bare Minerals, Sephora has it all! It is the perfect place for beauty.
Amanda Y.
Sephora is very very organized and has a ton of makeup. You can get cheap makeup or really expensive quality makeup. Their associates are very helpful with color matching and just helping in general.
Brandy P.
San Antonio, TX
I was recently gifted a Sephora Rouge cream lipstick. While I typically prefer mattes, I was actually pleasantly surprised by how long lasting and hydrating this lip was. I love my indie brands, but going forward, I can definitely say i'll be experimenting more with the Sephora brand.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Love Sephora. I'm always there and if I'm not there in person I'm always online on their website. They have great deals and great products. Love Sephora and it's a great make up store. Love. Love. Love.
Haley M.
Tulsa, OK
The gel eyeliner went on smooth and looked great. However, throughout the day noticed that it got dry and would flake off, sometimes even into my eyes and make them itch. Would not use product again.
Madi M.
Sephora is a great company if you have the money to splurge on makeup! They have all higher end name brand products! I would say items run anywhere from $15-60 in this store!
Alyssa R.
Canyon, TX
Love love love Sephora. Frequent this story pretty much every weekend. They get a vast majority of my money. The one in my town is super helpful and will help you find anything you may be looking for.
Diana P.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love Sephora! I've been shopping at Sephora for many years. It is quite expensive but very well worth the money. I always have a great experience, the employees are very helpful. All of their products are amazing!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?