BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
A T.
I love Sephora. My only complaints would be that they are too busy (others love it too I guess) and that the smell of perfume can sometimes be a little overwhelming. I shop here constantly - wish they had more sales in store.
Haley M.
Tulsa, OK
The gel eyeliner went on smooth and looked great. However, throughout the day noticed that it got dry and would flake off, sometimes even into my eyes and make them itch. Would not use product again.
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
My favorite product from Sephora is the naked palette. It is the best power out there due to its durability and the duration that the eyeshadow stays on. I always find the best products at Sephora and will always return.
Alyssa R.
Canyon, TX
Love love love Sephora. Frequent this story pretty much every weekend. They get a vast majority of my money. The one in my town is super helpful and will help you find anything you may be looking for.
Gisell U.
Spring Valley, CA
I love that thy carry most brands! and the service is generally really good!(: But there are exceptions! And bormally the stores are pcked with people... making very difficult your experience in the store!
Berta F.
Peyton, CO
My go to for makeup is Bare Minerals. I love the natural look and how light weight it is on my skin. It has also helped improve the natural look of my skin. My go to for perfume is Euphoria. I love the scent of this perfume!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Okay, I'm giving Sephora 4 stars for their online store & 3 for their in person stores. I love shopping there but the customer service is not pleasant. The only way I'll go into a store is if they have in store promotions or an extra 50 points when I redeem my play card.

I've also had a free makeover which wasn't a very good experience. The girl who prepped me before the makeup had bad body odor & my makeup artist almost gave me a unibrow. It was a very weird experience.

I really like shopping online especially during the vib sale. I love getting the weekly specials which include deluxe samples or bags & redeem my points. They are expensive but sell high end brands so I'm okay with that.
Susannah D.
Jemison, AL
I love Sephora! They have a great brand and product selection, and I love that you get samples whenever you order online. You also earn points for free items and get a free gift around your birthday.
Madelyn H.
Millbrook, Al
The staff is very friendly and they have a broad selection of products. I purchased many products and have been pleased with all of them. Great quality & results from them would recommend to a friend.
Rebecca W.
Las Vegas
On only thing is to get a chance to win this is a very day for the next couple weeks to see the place of business in China in my head of state of California. He only 4 the same time as a result of the
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?