- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The staff is very friendly and they have a broad selection of products. I purchased many products and have been pleased with all of them. Great quality & results from them would recommend to a friend.
If ever I'm needing to get my 'makeup fix' I head to sephora. The feel of walking into the store and seeing everything, is amazing. You can get samples of just about everything and the staff is friendly.
I love sephora it has amazing and great products for everyone any skin tone and any pleasures as you please it is a great and high quality store for everyone I would recommend sephora
My favorite store of all time I can never go in and spend what I came to spend I alway go thru the walls spending money. They carry a great line of higher end products especially my favorite kat von d foundation
Sephora is my safe haven! I could spend HOURS in Sephora swatching and oogling over new products. The employees are always super friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Every time I've gone in, they've been able to answer all of my questions thoroughly and clearly, and I REALLY appreciate the fact that they're not stingy with the samples, especially with expensive products like primers and foundations! With a store that sells such expensive brands, it's nice to be able to try it before you buy it, and even if you're dissatisfied with them after your purchase, they have a really ace return policy. If I could spend all day in Sephora (or work there) then I absolutely would!
Sephora has a variety of brands , the profeccionals help you find what you need . The store is pretty big it has different type of cosmetics skin care perfumes what ever beauty brand you need is there
The top place I go to buy the makeup I want or need. The point program is amazing. The only problem I have is in store more employees need to be hired or present especially during the holiday season.
Good makeup store. They have a lot of different brands. If you're looking for something particular most likely they have it. Can get free samples if you ask. Workers can be a little annoying at times.
My mom & sister were the ones that introduced me to Sephora & I couldn't have been happier. Sephora is such a great place to purchase your beauty, skincare & makeup needs/essentials (even though it's kinda pricey).
Best place to shop for all your brand makeup needs. The great thing is that if you try a product and don't like it, you can return within those thirty days of purchase.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos