BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mirella T.
Kelseyville, CA
Sephora is a wonderful makeup land, i love their skin care products. Great quality products in this store, and i couldn't be more satisfied with costumer service. Overall amazing place to shop beauty.
Elizabeth M.
What girl that isnt obsessed with Make-Up doesnt love Sephora? They are so great about letting you take samples home and about letting you try things on in the store. I love coming here for all my make up needs and recommend it to you as well!
Nilded J.
I always find everything i need and everything i didnt. I love this store. Sales reps are always there within reach if you need help. And they help you try on things to see if you like them before purchasing the items.
Julia B.
Sephora is my go to place for beauty products. They have a great reward system, so you can start earning points on your first purchase. They also give away luxury samples.
Lacey B.
I love walking into Sephora and having all my "must haves" in one store. It's easy for me to pick everything out and they always keep their stock levels good. Everything I need is never out of stock.
Kalee J.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Sephora is a very convenient makeup go to store. It has a wide variety of brands and within them brands a wide variety of products. Id say 90% of the makeup I buy is from sephora. Even if your one to try new things you can never go wrong with Sephora
Haley M.
Tulsa, OK
The gel eyeliner went on smooth and looked great. However, throughout the day noticed that it got dry and would flake off, sometimes even into my eyes and make them itch. Would not use product again.
jessica m.
Rawlins, WY
I don't think I could go on with out Sephora! I love that store and most of all the the app! If you don't have it, GET IT!! It's so amazing and most importantly easy! They have a loves bag and you can browse and hit the heart and it goes into the bag and it gets saved there to purchase it now or you can come back and buy it later. If an item is out of order you can request an e-mail for when it's back in stock!
I don't have a Sephora store where I live so the app is a Sephora store in itself. It has everything on how and where to highlight your face to different lip colors look on you lips with your camera!!
I love love love the Sephora app and I hope you will too!!!!
Susannah D.
Jemison, AL
I love Sephora! They have a great brand and product selection, and I love that you get samples whenever you order online. You also earn points for free items and get a free gift around your birthday.
Andrea F.
Lewis Center
I shop Sephora often. Sephora is a beauty store that has it all. There is a large variety of brands at reasonable prices. You can also get fantastic Beauty advice, samples, and have your makeup done.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?