BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
I have used a brow thickening product. It had a perfect color match for my eyebrows. This product is subtle but does the job in filling in thinner spots in the eyebrow.
Zain H.
Munster, IN
Sephora is my favorite beauty store! I go there at least once a week! I love going there just for a quick stop by or just to browse around and see all the new releases!!
Emily E.
Seattle, WA
I am a lipstick addict and Sephora offers an amazing alternative to big brand products. My favorite Sephora lip product right now is their cream lip stain-- which smells like cookies when you put it on and stays on all day. It's matte finish, which dries out your lips a little bit, but it'.
worth it for such an amazing product.
Hannah J.
Independence, KY
I have lip glosses and mascaras from sephora I really like the consistency of these products. All of the employees at sephora were super friendly and love to assist you!!
Liliana L.
Pittsburg, CA
One of the very best stores for high end makeup and skincare. I love their website and how they offer free shipping after $50. They also include 3 free samples with your order as well as deluxe samples.
Cooper N.
The best, hands down. Ulta is okay if you're looking for high-end and drugstore. But Sephora is my ride or die! The staff are always so kind and helpful, and all my favorite brands are right there in store! I spend so much money there, and its but to very good use. I love there rewards program, i'm personally VIB Rouge which is the highest level, with the greatest benefits.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
the best place to shop for your luxury beauty needs. they always want to help you find what works best for you- whether you want to be done up glam or laid back.
Vivian C.
Portland, OR
I love the wide variety of products sephora has! There's so much I could find there for both myself and other people. I would definitely recommend shopping here for beauty supplies to all of my friends.
Saige C.
I LOVE Sephora first because theirs one located practically everywhere and they carry all my favorite brands like two faced. The quality of the store is AMAZING and the workers are really helpful. The prices can be a bit pricey but it's totally worth it. I would recommend shopping here.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love to shop at sephora! Online and in store! The employees are usually super nice. Sometimes you will get a bad egg in the bunch. However I do not let that gete down! I love that they allow you up to three samples in each department. IE. Three samples in fragrance and three in skincare etc. It is perfect because I never know how my skin is going to react to certain products! Also it gives me the opportunity to try higher priced items befor taking the plunge and purchasing full size! Great company and great customer service! Store is always well lit and up beat and clean. If you haven't been in then I highly suggest that you stop on by! And no I have never worked there lol
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?