BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sephora
Sephora is my all time favorite beauty store. It depends on the item, and brand. If it's a Sephora collection foundation affordable. I shop at Sephora three times every two weeks. I will always shop at Sephora.
Brittney M.
Marana, AZ
I love Sephora! They have everything you need and the people who work there are super helpful! I'm not the best at doing makeup and they're always there to help!
Dana F.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love Sephora. Everyone is so incredibly helpful and always polite. I can always find what I need with ease and am always guaranteed to be greeted with smiles and helping hands.
Erika C.
Coatesville, PA
I love this store. They always have everything that I need if they don't they will get it for you! I also love how you can get everything online as well as another backup. This store is expensive however the products are great and worth every penny!
Jocelyn L.
I could literally go in for one thing and come out with five. Their product are phenomenal but are a bit pricey. I do recommend the eye shadows really pigmented.
Trista S.
Portland, OR
Love it here! In store and online are so inspiring. Love the large amounts of reviews posted for nearly every product online. Great selection, knowledgeable reviewers and staff. Can be a budget buster but, who cares?!
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
I love their serum concealer and their liquid lipsticks! Absolutely fantastic store line and feel like it is very underrated. Always love going into their store.
Stephanie C.
Old Forge, PA
Love sephora they have a lot of great products to choose from even though it's kind of pricey it's still worth it so many good finds never come out empty handed.
Jen C.
Sephora is in my top 3 favorite stores EVER list. I always find all the newest and best cosmetics here and when I shop online the shipping is crazy fast. Love it.
Kathy Z.
sephora is where i do most of my shopping and their rewards program is really nice. theres a pretty large variety of makeup product. the staff is usually really nice as well compared to things i've heard about for example mac.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.