BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Elizabeth V.
South Gate, CA
I like be sephora it's my favorite it has awesome makeup powder, love the Minnie Mouse collection. Great customer service if you have a problem with product they help you out. Make an appointment easy.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I absolutely love to shop at sephora! Online and in store! The employees are usually super nice. Sometimes you will get a bad egg in the bunch. However I do not let that gete down! I love that they allow you up to three samples in each department. IE. Three samples in fragrance and three in skincare etc. It is perfect because I never know how my skin is going to react to certain products! Also it gives me the opportunity to try higher priced items befor taking the plunge and purchasing full size! Great company and great customer service! Store is always well lit and up beat and clean. If you haven't been in then I highly suggest that you stop on by! And no I have never worked there lol
Adrianna H.
I love going into Sephora. The customer service is nice and the people who work there aren't rude (like people on Youtube have said). Although I wish the one near me would carry the ABH stick foundations.
Saige C.
I LOVE Sephora first because theirs one located practically everywhere and they carry all my favorite brands like two faced. The quality of the store is AMAZING and the workers are really helpful. The prices can be a bit pricey but it's totally worth it. I would recommend shopping here.
Zola C.
Sunnyvale
Sephora is one of the best places for high end beauty. The selection is always great. The employees could be better trained, but I know that's hard. However, they are always very willing to help you out. Will definitely shop here again.
Brianna M.
Sephora is great. It has all the makeup and skincare necessities you need. I love sephora. The only reason I have 4 stars is because depending on your location, some of the employees can be pretty rude.
Lindsay D.
The variety in skin care, makeup, bath, hair and many more products is amazing. Some of their stuff is expensive, but they do have reasonably priced products there if you don't want to spend a fortune.
Emily E.
Seattle, WA
I am a lipstick addict and Sephora offers an amazing alternative to big brand products. My favorite Sephora lip product right now is their cream lip stain-- which smells like cookies when you put it on and stays on all day. It's matte finish, which dries out your lips a little bit, but it'.
worth it for such an amazing product.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Costumer Service was wonderful. Found everything I was looking for right away. Was clean and everything was where it belonged. Quick and easy, in and out. Although i did stay a little too long. I will definitely be returning.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
the best place to shop for your luxury beauty needs. they always want to help you find what works best for you- whether you want to be done up glam or laid back.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?