BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lark S.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite store to go and get makeup tips and tricks! Their employees are always so helpful and help me find the shades that best fit my skin. Recently I bought their own brand of lipstick that has kept my lips feeling soft and colorful! Highly recommend.
Cat B.
Sephora's own brand of make up isn't exactly the best, but very affordable. They make great face masks in a variety of scents and textures. Their lip gloss is also very good and they have tons of colors.
Soukaina E.
Middle Village, NY
I love sephora it is the one store where you can find all your beauty products, the brands carried by sephora are considered high end thou, the prices vary from medium to high. The selection of perfumes need to be bigger, and the deals and coupons need to be better .
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
My cousin showed me sephora and I was very intrigued. The people that work there are so friendly (very helpful when they aren't with other customers). One lady helped me find an eyelash curler (her 1st favorite was out of stock so I went with her second) and I'm in love; brand is tarte. It came with a sample of the lights camera lashes mascara and I've never loved a mascara more. So I've slowly been testing out new things (and earning points on my reward card in the process 😍) I love that if I'm not satisfied with something I can take it back to find something else. Love Sephora!!!
Kaprice P.
San Antonio, TX
Naked pallet 123 are AMAZING! pigment is strong you barely need any product. 3 is a good mixture of pinks, 2 is mostly fall colors amd 1 is a perfect mixture. Would recommend these to anyone. Sephora has a great variety of makeup and tools. If you are a makeup guru this is your go to store(;
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
There are some Sephora's where the employees are rude and I get a very negative vibe when I'm there. But I have been to a few that are amazing! I love it when the employees are helpful and not trying to sell, but genuinely trying to help you find the best products for yourself. The selection is great and you can almost find everything you need. The best part, is if the product doesn't work for you, you can always return it. I have fairly sensitive skin since I have eczema and oily skin, so there are a lot of products that make me break out. I've always been able to return something after a week or two if it didn't work out. I also love the app! And when they give promo codes to your email!
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
the best place to shop for your luxury beauty needs. they always want to help you find what works best for you- whether you want to be done up glam or laid back.
Mindy B.
Asheboro, NC
I was getting the sephora box for a few months. It's a box they send you monthly for $10 and it comes with awesome trial sized products for you to test. If you're a beauty junkie like me it's wonderful.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
I have used a brow thickening product. It had a perfect color match for my eyebrows. This product is subtle but does the job in filling in thinner spots in the eyebrow.
Gabrielle H.
Cambridge, OH
I love Sephora! If you go in the store all the ladies there are so helpful to answer any questions you have. If you order from the app/online you get to pick 3 free products!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?