- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is hands down the best place to purchase makeup from! The employees are always so helpful and the store always carries the best brands and products. They always get the new releases very quickly!
Sephora's own brand of make up isn't exactly the best, but very affordable. They make great face masks in a variety of scents and textures. Their lip gloss is also very good and they have tons of colors.
Favorite beauty destination to shop. They have really improved their brand selection over the years and they have the best loyalty program out of any beauty destination change. I am a loyal customer here
Sephora has EVERY beauty product you could ever wish for, and in a variety of price ranges too! Makeup, skincare, hair care, and fragrances in a zillion brands. The sephora brand products are really awesome too!
Every time I walk into sephora I am greeted by the workers and they ask if there's anything in specific I'm looking for. They do their best with answering questions and they're super helpful and friendly.
There are some Sephora's where the employees are rude and I get a very negative vibe when I'm there. But I have been to a few that are amazing! I love it when the employees are helpful and not trying to sell, but genuinely trying to help you find the best products for yourself. The selection is great and you can almost find everything you need. The best part, is if the product doesn't work for you, you can always return it. I have fairly sensitive skin since I have eczema and oily skin, so there are a lot of products that make me break out. I've always been able to return something after a week or two if it didn't work out. I also love the app! And when they give promo codes to your email!
Carry the best beauty products, but I prefer buying online for the sales and free samples. The stores don't carry everything either, which is why I like buying online.
Came here to get my mom a Christmas present. Took a picture of the old lip stick she uses and a nice employee helped me find the closest shade in her favorite brand! My mom loves it and wears it everyday!
I absolutely love Sephora. It is the best around. I spend all of my extra money there whenever possible. It is so fun to sample products there, and their staff is so fun. They are knowledgeable and can help you find something you like that works for your skintone and desired look. I recommend Sephora to everyone who likes makeup and skincare. They give you samples at checkout. You can also join their club and earn points for purchases. I think they give you a little gift if you come in on your birthday. Nice variety of products. I just found out that if you're in the store and they are out of the product you want, they can order it and have it delivered to your home for no additional charge.
I love Sephora and their employees. It is the ONE place to go. Either in store or online. It's a place where you can find everything you are looking for. I just loved my Tarte Pretty Paintbox I got online last month. Just amazing and beautiful. I always tell my friends to buy at Sephora S2
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos