BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Megan G.
Sephora is an amazing store that offers a very wide range of products, whether it be makeup, skin care, hair care and tools, etc. I also love that they have products that they have testers so that you can make sure that a foundation matches your skin, make sure that a lipstick is a good color on you, etc. They also have lots of freebies and samples when you go to the store.
Alexa P.
Usually a one stop shop for all of my make up products. I am not one to spend a lot of money on my skin care or hair care products; I usually shop drug store for those. However, Sephora is a must for me when it comes to make up. Everything is organized perfectly so you can find what you need quickly and easily. The only time I would not recommend going is right around the holidays because they are very crowded and usually out of a lot of products.
Jennifer C.
Thatcher, AZ
I love my Urban Decay NAKED2 Eyeshadow palette! The case is very well made. I use it everyday. The colors are long lasting and make my brown eyes pop! I bought my NAKED2 palette at Sephora! Not to experience! Money well spend! Definitely will be buying more! I recommend getting this palette!
Yelary M.
Corona, NY
Who doesn't think sephora is amazing. It's a one stop for All things beauty. I love coming into sephroa espcailly the one over in Times Square because it's one of the biggest locations in New York. I love looking at all the brands and seeing what is new trying out the testers. I will be in here for hours and come out with 300 bucks worth of things I don't really need. I guess that's just the life of a makeup junkie
Hunter B.
Minneapolis, MN
My local Sephora store is fantastic. The staff are always friendly and very helpful. One Sephora staff member helped me search for the perfect foundation color for over 30 minutes--we went around the store and swatched practically every foundation until we were satisfied with the color match on one of them. I like that I can go in there and ask questions and get help, OR just browse around without being bothered. I have a hard time going there and not getting something, even if it's just one of their free samples (you can get 3 every time you go) to try something out at home before I purchase the full size.
Robyn D.
I buy tons of stuff from Sephora, but the price of skin care and cosmetics is steep. The reason I give sephora 3 stars is for customer service. While I love my rep, I do not get the same love at every store. Online ordering is ride or die, and it take the equivalent of 500 dollars to get a few mini tester sized products as a kick back.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Literally the holy grail for makeup. We have one located in our mall (thank god) . Every time I go to the mall I go in there. I love how helpful the workers are especially after you ask them a whole bunch of questions. I have gone in there a couple of times to try out different makeup and they give you samples of it to try out to make sure if fits your skin and everything!!
Leah H.
Richland Ctr, WI
I don't think there's a single bad thing I could say about Sephora! I've never been to one where the staff wasn't incredibly helpful and actually knew what they were talking about when it comes to the products. I'm a VIB Rouge and unlike a lot of rewards programs through other retailers, Sephora really has a lot of special things specific for where you are at in your rewards ladder that make being there so worth it!
Meagan S.
Lithia, FL
I'm writing a review on Sephora. Ok.

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING. In the modern woman's life of: you work late, you work hard, you don't get to wear cute clothes all week and you just want to buy things and make yourself look pretty --- and Sephora is that place . It's the place that gives an amazing experience and gives you Literally anything to write home about.

I love it.
Rebekah B.
Sephora has a huge variety of brands ranging from inexpensive to very expensive and they treat each brand the same. They don't value the extremely expensive ones over the less expensive ones. You get a large selection of everything and you can test and swatch everything which is a huge plus. They have a great return policy as well. However the one thing they are lacking is a good rewards system; there's is so bad I don't even bother using it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?