BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Zainab H.
Carol Stream, IL
One of my favorite products from Sephora is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. It has medium to build able coverage and its very comfortable on the skin. I have extremely dry skin and this is the only foundation that doesn't look cake on my skin, but also covers my imperfections.
Jessica M.
I'm not a big fan of the Sephora products. I mainly but their brushes for foundation application. I bought an eyebrow pencil once and it didn't have a lot of product. I went through it within a few weeks.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Can find some very great products at this store. I enjoy the Fresh line at this store. It is relatively inexpensive and of great quality. Some of the makeup items are high end and too pricey for me to try
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
Not only did they find the perfect foundation for my skin tone, but one of the girls explained why the winged liner was so difficult for my eye shape. She even showed me an alternative which I use daily, now!
Kaprice P.
San Antonio, TX
Naked pallet 123 are AMAZING! pigment is strong you barely need any product. 3 is a good mixture of pinks, 2 is mostly fall colors amd 1 is a perfect mixture. Would recommend these to anyone. Sephora has a great variety of makeup and tools. If you are a makeup guru this is your go to store(;
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
Sephora is a great store! I can get lost in there ! I shop here occasionally because these products are very high end. But perfect when needing to splurge. I love there VIP program where you get free samples and build up points to get more products!
Cat B.
Sephora's own brand of make up isn't exactly the best, but very affordable. They make great face masks in a variety of scents and textures. Their lip gloss is also very good and they have tons of colors.
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
I recently received from a purchase at Sephora a sample of Marc Jacobs Mascara Velvet Noir major volume mascara I absolutely love it! I have very skimpy eyelashes and have tried everything. this mascara delivers 110%
Love it! will purchase again.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
There are some Sephora's where the employees are rude and I get a very negative vibe when I'm there. But I have been to a few that are amazing! I love it when the employees are helpful and not trying to sell, but genuinely trying to help you find the best products for yourself. The selection is great and you can almost find everything you need. The best part, is if the product doesn't work for you, you can always return it. I have fairly sensitive skin since I have eczema and oily skin, so there are a lot of products that make me break out. I've always been able to return something after a week or two if it didn't work out. I also love the app! And when they give promo codes to your email!
Meg H.
Moses Lake, WA
Sephora often has specific products you're looking for as well as a wide range of brands to choose from. You can also sample just about everything which makes selecting colors and products so much easier.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?