- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
What's not to love! Everything you need, free samples with every purchase, perks when you buy more and the most helpful staff ever that will try any product on you!
My favorite thing about Sephora is their return policy. When I first started experimenting with makeup, I was hesitant to spend money on product I wasn't sure if I would like. With Sephora, not only do they give you samples of product and help you find what you're looking for, but if you end up not liking a product you can return it even after you've opened and used some. This helps me shop with confidence that my money will be spent on product I truly like, and that I won't be out money and stuck with a product I don't like. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because it is a higher end beauty store, so I really have to be prepared to spend a decent amount of money on product.
Sephora often has specific products you're looking for as well as a wide range of brands to choose from. You can also sample just about everything which makes selecting colors and products so much easier.
Customer service representatives were really nice & helpful. Bought my first urban decay palette from the store bc the girl that was helping me highly recommended it to me! I absolutely love that pallet!
My favorite store to go and get makeup tips and tricks! Their employees are always so helpful and help me find the shades that best fit my skin. Recently I bought their own brand of lipstick that has kept my lips feeling soft and colorful! Highly recommend.
Me encanta por que en este lugar encuentro de todo, no necwsito jr a otro lugar a buscar make up ellos lo tienen todo, hasta la marca mas minimo es super confiable me facina siempre voy donde ellos
I love Sephora so much. It has almost every brand. Too faced Tarte becca cosmetics kat von d and more. I love makeup so much and this is the store I always go too
Thankfully I don't have a sephora in my area, or else my wallet would be pretty empty. It can be really expensive, but most makeup stores are. I definitely go there whenever I'm in the area that has one.
I have never had a bad experience at Sephora. The employees seriously love what they do. They offer more than a shopping experience, they order, makeups, and classes as well. This is my favorite place ever!
Sephora always has what I'm looking for and the associates are always kind and helpful. I like to order things from their website as well as I can easily get free shipping and free samples. I love their VIB program as it has rewarded me for spending money there.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos