- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is the best place to shop for beauty products. It is so much cleaner than it's competitors, carries more brands, and has more knowledgeable staff. Plus, the Beauty Insider program is great. The shipping here is so fast and reliable also!
Eh they're okay. I feel like I can get better deals and offers at ulta. I really like the rewards program but I don't know how I feel about it anymore since I just learned that points expire after 18 months.
I do like going to sephora, it's just that a lot of times when I go I fell like the employees are talking about the customers or over pushing me to buy a certain product.
I love Sephora when it comes to great skincare. I am constantly trying to find products that won't break me out, hydrate, and anti aging. I also have sensitive acne prone skin. So far, I really enjoy the purity face wash. Its really gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin but also doesn't moisturize it. It basically cleanses the skin workout stripping the essential oils. Ive been using it for over a year and a half now...gone through 2 bottles, and I must say, my skin kinda got used to the cleanser and Im starting to break out. Its starting to irritate my skin, which I really don't understand why. Loved it, and hopefully I can go back to using it because it was wonderful.
Sephora is a great "high end" or "luxury" makeup retailer. The makeup is overpriced, but such a good quality. The experience is nice and the rewards system is so cool!
I love going to Sephora for my regular makeup buying habits lol. This store of one of the only stores I'll go to for makeup. It'd be nice if the prices weren't so dang high though haha. I will definitely continue to shop here in the future!
I love going into sephora ! Looking at all the makeup they have is so fun. The only thing is I feel so uncomfortable when i'm in there the workers always coming up to you like you're doing something wrong
My go to beauty place, easy to find anything you need and if you don't you can always ask someone who works there for help. Color matching, what lipstick looks better anything, they will be able to help .
My cousin showed me sephora and I was very intrigued. The people that work there are so friendly (very helpful when they aren't with other customers). One lady helped me find an eyelash curler (her 1st favorite was out of stock so I went with her second) and I'm in love; brand is tarte. It came with a sample of the lights camera lashes mascara and I've never loved a mascara more. So I've slowly been testing out new things (and earning points on my reward card in the process 😍) I love that if I'm not satisfied with something I can take it back to find something else. Love Sephora!!!
I bought an eye shadow pallette last Christmas and I am still using it daily! I love the colors and I use the black eyeshadow as eyeliner and it lasts all day without smudging or getting all over my face
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos