BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emma U.
Orchard Park, NY
Sephora is the best place to purchase high end makeup. If you are a lover of makeup like I am you will love this store. All of the workers are there to help and they also have makeup applications available.
Julia E.
Victorville, CA
The people who work there always help me find great products that work and help me with my skin needs or other things I need help with and the also send you home with samples so no more impulsive buying !!!
Jocelyn H.
Santa Ana, CA
Sephora has a generous amount of high end brands and different categories such as beauty, fragrances , skin care and more ! It's my all time favorite place to splurge on the latest products and discover new favorites .
Merry H.
Wichita, KS
Sephora is a one stop shop for makeup. i get a better deal online when i buy at sephora.com but i go to sephora to try out the makeup before i buy it online. I like buying their naked makeup pallets there.
Samantha B.
Virginia Bch, VA
THE BEST. I love going to Sephora because:

1. Everyone there is nice (generally) and talented (so they can give you good advice on what kind of products you're looking for

2. Top quality products and good pricing, especially during sales! (Love going there on Black Friday.)

Definitely my favorite beauty store!
Tania M.
Harlingen, TX
I use the Sephora foundation and powder. The foundation is the perfect coverage for me. It isn't cakey and is definitely buildable. The powder also has an amazing formula. The powder isn't always necessary.
Jamie P.
Pompano Beach, FL
Yes! Beauty products are amazing. Palettes come out regularly and they are always wanting me to come back for more. The only problem I have is not getting to the store on time or online before they run out!
Sarah S.
Ormond Beach, FL
One of my favorite product's from sephora is Clinque's Happy Heart perfume. I bought it in the 3.4 oz. It has lasted me for 3 years now and I still have 1/4 of the bottom left. I will definently repurchase in the future.
Nicole H.
Decatur, GA
I love there products and they always have very good prices.
They have a great variety of products and skin care needs. The service was great I will always consider them when shopping for my make up needs.
Danielle C.
I love going to Sephora to pick up several items. I mainly like to buy new products from them because the staff is so knowledgeable about every product and they have samples for anything you aren't sure of.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?