- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Very overwhelming if you don't know what you're looking for. Most products are $40+, so it's very easy to overspend. I do shop here a lot because I like buying good quality makeup products. The employees are very knowledgable.
Best beauty store! The custom makeovers are amazing for learning new techniques, the employees are so helpful, you can always sample products before buying and they have a great return policy! Love love love!
I always go there and never know what to get cause I want everything! The last stuff that I've got from there was the mini Luna 2 it's just perfect to clean my face!
I recently bought a Witch Hazel toner. It has been so wonderful on my face and has really moturized it. I took before and after pictures and I can't wait to see the results. It has definitely reduced my acne.
I love Sephora ! They always have the make up that u want ! They always carry urban decay , clinique, makeup forever, too faced palette, dior makeup, smashbox, and many other good products for ance/blemishes.
In sephora, you can find makeup of the best brand, are a little expensive, but good quality. I am a lover of the mascara of eyelashes and there I find great variety
The prices are kind of outrageous sometimes, but the selection available is always great. The employees are very candid and helpful. A lot of them use the products themselves and can personally speak about their quality. Sephora also has a great rewards program.
Always so many amazing products and new things to try. I love the atmosphere and the willingness of the girls and guys that work there to help you find what you're looking for or even to tell you what would look good on you. I recommend them to everyone and look forward to going back.
Sephora is amazing, especially as VIB rouge. They carry 99% of the brands I love, and are always super generous with promotions and samples. Employees are also very helpful in stores and online. I go at least once a month!
Sephora is my go-to for all cosmetics, I love their easy return policy and I never feel like I'm stuck with something I don't like. The staff is always friendly and helpful in finding what I need or helping me match to my skin tone.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos