- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Very overwhelming if you don't know what you're looking for. Most products are $40+, so it's very easy to overspend. I do shop here a lot because I like buying good quality makeup products. The employees are very knowledgable.
I think it's safe to say that everyone on this site knows how wonderful Sephora is. They carry everything and the staff is always wonderful! They have always been so helpful with finding exactly what I am looking for and in just the right colors
My go-to store for any beauty purchase. I love the benefits and rewards system. Plus being rewarded for the status you have (Beauty insider, VIB, VIB rouge) is awesome
I personally love sephora! I have my sephora card to gain points with every buy to receive free items. They will match all the colors you want: thy matched my face with my face power and blush along with lip colors that do look great!
A lot of options, workers are very helpful. Almost always extremely friendly with lots of helpful advice. Point system is pretty decent for a high-end make-up store.
Sephora is a great place to purchase any beauty products! I go there for the perfume selection. I can sample different fragrances to select one for me. They even will give you sample sized sprayers to take home and try out.
favorite store of all time. Love to shop both online and in store to find and discover new products. Very convenient to play around with new makeup prior to making a commitment and buying expensive products. Great return policy!
Sephora is my go-to for all of my makeup needs. I have the app on my phone, and I love adding products to my <3 list. I have a long list of products that I can't wait to try!
I love Sephora ! They always have the make up that u want ! They always carry urban decay , clinique, makeup forever, too faced palette, dior makeup, smashbox, and many other good products for ance/blemishes.
Sephora can be pricey but their return policy and free samples are worth it. There is no hassle when making returns and their staff is very informative and will help you choose the right products. I love their beauty reward program.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos