- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora and their beauty insider club. You can return anything at anytime even if its half gone (which I don't recommend). Obviously since its Sephora it is expensive but I totally think that it is worth it and I shop here more than any other beauty store. I am a VIB Rouge and I love all the perks I get like free 2 day shipping.
Use el polvo laura mercier es increíblemente bello queda a cualquier tipo de piel da un acabado aterciopelado increíble soy VIB ROUGE en sephora y todos sus productos son de exelente calidad marcas increíbles
Always has and amazing selection of products and the staff is the most helpful out of all the stores I frequent. Seriously the best customer service. I use the app as well and it's extremely easy to navigate.
In sephora, you can find makeup of the best brand, are a little expensive, but good quality. I am a lover of the mascara of eyelashes and there I find great variety
I love Sephora! Although my local Sephora is great, the costumer service is poor. They should be thinking about their costumers more often then themselves and they always are off task. Although the store is well kept and the products are great! Usually Just look around at the products and ignore the employees.
Always so many amazing products and new things to try. I love the atmosphere and the willingness of the girls and guys that work there to help you find what you're looking for or even to tell you what would look good on you. I recommend them to everyone and look forward to going back.
Absolutely love Sephora and will continue to go there. I love Kat Von D and Milk Makeup products and I can only get them here! Staff is always so friendly as well and gives me compliments. And you can go on and get a sample of just about anything!
I recently bought a Witch Hazel toner. It has been so wonderful on my face and has really moturized it. I took before and after pictures and I can't wait to see the results. It has definitely reduced my acne.
A lot of brands I prefer are exclusively at Sephora in my small town. They frequently have great sales and their holiday discounts (black friday) are pretty good.
I love the vast selection at Sephora. The only thing to complain about is probably the fact they don't carry some of my favorite brands like lorac, so I always have to place a seperate order for that at ULTA.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos