BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Abigail M.
Columbia, SC
Sephora was the very first makeup store I ever bought from. I received a gift card from a friend and went for my first time. Every time since then, I've been greeted by friendly, enthusiastic staff who enjoy what they do. I'm always able to ask for recommendations and they know exactly what I need. Prices are a little high, but I usually feel I get exactly what I pay for.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Literally the holy grail for makeup. We have one located in our mall (thank god) . Every time I go to the mall I go in there. I love how helpful the workers are especially after you ask them a whole bunch of questions. I have gone in there a couple of times to try out different makeup and they give you samples of it to try out to make sure if fits your skin and everything!!
Megan G.
Sephora is an amazing store that offers a very wide range of products, whether it be makeup, skin care, hair care and tools, etc. I also love that they have products that they have testers so that you can make sure that a foundation matches your skin, make sure that a lipstick is a good color on you, etc. They also have lots of freebies and samples when you go to the store.
Robyn D.
I buy tons of stuff from Sephora, but the price of skin care and cosmetics is steep. The reason I give sephora 3 stars is for customer service. While I love my rep, I do not get the same love at every store. Online ordering is ride or die, and it take the equivalent of 500 dollars to get a few mini tester sized products as a kick back.
Anna H.
Silver Spring, MD
Sephora is a good store because they have lots of different items from lots of different brands. So no matter what makeup companie you love there will always be something there for you. The bad part is they only sell high end products which some people can't afford. I think it's more a place for more wealthy people, because chances are if you're not doing so great in the money department you won't want to spend 60+ dollars on an eyeshadow pallet.
Alexa P.
Usually a one stop shop for all of my make up products. I am not one to spend a lot of money on my skin care or hair care products; I usually shop drug store for those. However, Sephora is a must for me when it comes to make up. Everything is organized perfectly so you can find what you need quickly and easily. The only time I would not recommend going is right around the holidays because they are very crowded and usually out of a lot of products.
Erin P.
Blue Grass, IA
I love Sephora! It's conveniently located inside my local JC Penny's, has amazing customer service, is compatible with JCP Credit Cards and Gift Cards, and has tons of amazing options! There rewards program offers great products compared to others that offer free rewards. On top of that, they carry items that Ulta doesn't offer like Kat Von D products that are cruelty free! My local Sephora currently has amazing sales on gift sets and has half-off brushes!
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
I used to feel overwhelmed when I walked into a Sephora store because there were so many options. However, as I've grown to enjoy purchasing makeup products Sephora is hands down the best store to buy stuff from. The store is pricier and items add up quickly, but everything I've ever bought has been high quality. I also really love the Sephora-branded makeup. The mascara is my favorite!
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
A DANGER ZONE. As soon as you walk in, I guarantee you will find 50 things that you didn't know you needed. Sephora has the best displays and even the best smell. Everyone there is ready to help you or color match you for the most perfect foundation color. With everyone in the world having different skin types and skin tones, Sephora has all different products fitting for all different needs.
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ
I recently stopped in Sephora to pick up my concealer, made by Smashbox. What I like most about shopping at Sephora is the customer care. When I walk into the store I am immediately greeted , and everyone is so knowledgeable. I've received makeup tutorials, received samples of makeup and perfume and never felt like anybody was in too much of a hurry to take the time to help me. I've never walked out of the store on satisfied. I think the one negative aspect that I see is that I don't buy all of my makeup at Sephora due to the cost. Makeup that they carry is generally a little bit above my budget. There are certain products that I Do by there and everything that I do purchase there is very high quality and I am always happy with it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?