- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is one of the best make up stores they have so many make up brands and usually the people who work there are very knowladgeable about the products they sold
I love sephora. Dislike some of the workers, but the store itself is amazing. You can test makeup before purchase, build up points and use them to your advantage 😍
I recently purchased a finishing powder at Sephora inside JCPenny. It was the start of the holiday shopping season but the store wasn't too busy. That being said, it would have been nice to have a bit more help in making my decision. I was looking for a new pallet and wanted to try some of the colors but the sales associate did not offer to help.
I recently went and they were very nice and patient to us. They had to show them the "proper" way to clean before applying which I thought was pretty funny. Their prices are the same in store as it would be online so why not!
I love Sephora! I have gotten amazing generous samples prior to purchasing a product. I shop here several times a year. I cannot go more often than that as I would spend all my money! Always someone to help.
I love Sephora. I don't know what else to say. Sephora is amazing. They have a great variety of brands. I am always exploring on Sephora learning about different products and brands I have never used before.
Sephora is a great fun place to shop, with thousands of difrent products to try and sample and an awesome return policy. The staff is always eager to help you find the best products for your needs and wants!
I love Sephora! When ulta doesn't have something, Sephora usually does. I also love that the employees at Sephora are trained to answer practically any question you have. I'll definitely continue shopping here- even though it's pricey 😉
I love Sephora! Especially because they carry my favorite vegan brand, Kat Von D Beauty! Kat Von D for Sephora has the absolute best eye shadows, liquid foundations/concealers, contour & setting powders... Not to mention amazing lipstick! Sephora also carries other brands I love such as Melt, Too Faced, Urban Decay, YSL, & Marc Jacobs!
I've been using the the Tarte Pro Glow pallet and it's amazing. Just the right size to fit in to a on the go make up bag. The shimmer and pigment are just phenomenal. Can't wait to get more od their products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos