BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Cherise S.
Stow, OH
A couple years ago I went into Sephora to find a new face powder and a representative told me about bareminerals products. Since then I've never use any other face powder. The staff is always kind and helpful!
Dana F.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love Sephora. Everyone is so incredibly helpful and always polite. I can always find what I need with ease and am always guaranteed to be greeted with smiles and helping hands.
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
I love their serum concealer and their liquid lipsticks! Absolutely fantastic store line and feel like it is very underrated. Always love going into their store.
Sephora is my all time favorite beauty store. It depends on the item, and brand. If it's a Sephora collection foundation affordable. I shop at Sephora three times every two weeks. I will always shop at Sephora.
Crystal A.
Independence, OH
This store is DANGEROUS! They carry all my favorite brands of cosmetics and perfumes and I want to buy everything! Plus the stores are laid out well and have knowledgeable staff. I love being able to try products before buying!
Carla M.
San Jose, CA
I used to be so intimidated when just walking by the store. I have now learned that online is key unless I have to have it right now. Then I can read descriptions and reviews without someone looking over my shoulder.
Kimberly L.
My husband bought me the Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Pallet for Christmas. I love it! It is very pigmented, unlike other eyeshadow I have tried.
Montana M.
Ashland , KS
Sephora has many different brands to chose from! I think their prices are a little high for me! They have all different products! The shopping experience is okay and I might shop there again! Depends on if I'm needing a certain thing!
kiki M.
Lubbock, TX
I've used some that family has been giving me but otherwise..some of it is extremely expensive site but some is cheap I do love the lip products from there?....good quality and service is good in do recommend it. For shure.
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA
I've recently moved our of range of the walk-in store, so I switched to the online store. No problems so far. I love it that they offer great samples with purchases. The shopping experience is better than the walk-in store for me. Yes, I will continue to shop there!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?