- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
They always have the best make up for everyone. First make up store I ever visited when I stgarted my make up adventure. The best qulity yet a bit expensive. BUt if you love the make up you will pay for it. Always coming back/
I ❤ Sephora! I love the quality of the makeup they have. Sephora brand eyeshadow is my favorite...if your looking for eye makeup that will last all day you have to try it.
Honestly not a huge fan of sephora, it always seem too crowded. Also associates were never helpful at three local locations . And I find it to be a bit over priced. I prefer other beauty stores. Not going there again
Wow, where do I start! Sephora is my go to spot for just about any product. From makeup, skin/ body ,hair care & fragrances they have everything you need all in one place. Love shopping their, prices are reasonable.
I love Sephora. I love the setup of the store. I would say half the time I'm completely ignored and half the time I get lots of help. Love everything else though!!
Great store , can be hard sometimes to find the right products and can be a little over whelming. Products are kinda at the median of being low cost and expensive.
I like going to Sephora because you find a lot of different brands there, I also love that the staff is always willing to help you look for a product that suits your skin needs, somethings are a little pricey, but well worth it, I also love their facials.
Honestly my favorite makeup retailer of all time. They carry a wide variety of brands and shades. Prices vary and can be affordable to everyone in each class. Definitely a store I buy gifts from and things for myself.
My go-to place when I need makeup. I love that you can test all the products before you buy it. They even let you take samples home with you to make sure it's exactly what you want.
Sephora is an amazing store to buy beauty products. I love their cologne and men's grooming section. They have so much to offer. Pricing is great and affordable as well. I would highly recommend shopping at sephora!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos