- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The selection at this store is great! Items are neatly placed in an organized matter and are easily accessible. Sometimes due to the volume of customers, the place can be a little disorganized. Prices are fair and I look forward to coming back with friends and family.
Sephora is the best place you can pick up all of your beautiful favorites in one spot every time I go in I wish I had like 1000 bucks just to buy everything I want
Every time I go in the workers are very friendly anf knowledgeable. I have never left the store confused about what I have bought and have never been treated poorly. This is a company I will continue to support.
Sephora has absolutely good products. They have all a girl dreams of. I love shopping here because I always find what I need and the workers are really patient with you and friendly they help you on what you need.
Always a good experience. Staff is usually friendly and knowledgeable. Nice when I get a coupon but it's pretty rare or not applicable to the item I'm purchasing.
Sephora is amazing because it's a one-stop shop for everything you need! I love the selection of all of the products and always go in with one thing in mind and leave with three! It is a little pricey depending what you buy, but usually worth the price! Plus, you get free samples!
i have been using bare minerals for a few years as my skin ages i feel the need for something wit more moister in i still use bare minerals but I've also been trying other products looking for longer staying power
Best store ever!! I always get the the help I need! Also my whole family dose!! They have there owe line of make up which is amazing and every one needs to try one day bc it affordable and great quality!!!!!!!!!!!
Sephora is by far a good place for makeup. They have have a great return policy. I love the fact that if you try the makeup an you dont like your able to take it back. The staff is always super helpful. And you gotta live theyre app.
I love how clean and organized sephora stores are. I am able to find exactly what I need with most assistance. They also have travel and trial sized products towards the registers to try different things without having to by the full version
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos