BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lauren B.
Oak Grove
Sephora is definitely my go to for make up they always have exactly what I need and I love that they have a marked down section for prices I love. The staff is very helpful with matching makeups to your skin tone.
Kensleigh A.
The Sephora powder foundation is great for going over a liquid foundation when you want a softer finish. However, on its own it does not cover blemishes very well like I was hoping. I think there are cheaper options that work just as well as this.
Sha L.
District Heights, MD
I love sephora just went last week, awesome customer service and variety of products. I do want to see more of their own products but the fact that they are almost everywhere and have other brands makes up for it.
Casey Q.
Huntington, WV
I recently purchased my benefit cosmetics concealer from Sephora. I love the product and purchasing from Sephore made it even better. The employees were fantastic with helping me find exactly what I was looking for and the exact shade I needed.
Janet D.
I love shopping at Sephora. The staff is always extremely helpful and I like that you're able to get samples of products before you commit. Whether it's in-store or online, Sephora carries great quality products.
Shauna M.
Quincy, MA
Sephora is my go to beauty shop! Every time I'm here I'm always greeted nicely. The workers truly try to help you find exactly what you need! And educate you on products. I definitely recommend sephora to anyone
Megan G.
Sephora has all the latest, and greatest quality makeup items you need to complete your dream look. From mascara to primer, to translucent powder, and eyeshadow. Sephora is the place to go to complete the look you want!
Julia O.
My favorite place in the whole wide world!!!! I could get lost in the store for days and be ok! lol I love that they have so many great products to choose from! I swear I go so broke in this place but I love it!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Addicting for all Makeup lovers: the Sephora gives access to the Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar where new items are fun and up to date. I like to ship there at least once a month and buy all the new make up and enjoy the samples. i love shopping especially at sephora.
Amber J.
Cincinnati, OH
I usually buy all of my high end makeup from Sephora. They have decent sample size rewards if you spend a certain amount. I like that it gives you a chance to try other products you don't want to pay full price for.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?