BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maricruz T.
Nogales, AZ
love sephora, love, love, love, it's just a magical place where everything beauty related is there, even when its online or in the store, i cant, just cant stop looking things, the employes are nice and helpful, they have lots of patience its something someone in retail must have.

The store have the products for you to try out, you can check them on your self, check what you like and if you dont want to spend money in something you dont know if your gonna like latter, they have samples of the most of products so you take them home and try a base for the whole day and see if it last all day or not see if there is an alergic reaction, if it let you patches on the face if only reacts good at the first but then no, if COVERS well on your skin.

In the online purchases, always have 3 free samples to just try diferent products and unlike others online stores, you can actualy chose which ones to take, oky maybe you have to stick to the ones they give you to choose, but i think it is kind of fun to just try diferent products, depending on what your preferences are, makeup, hair skin care.
You can too, check the promotions and coupons, so in the purchases online, you can enter a code and recive a mini of some amazing products.

Ufff thats a lot, but i think it is pretty clear i love makeup so i love sephora

ooo ¿did i mention that you can get points for every dollar you expend in sephora and exenging them for gits? yep and you get a gift on your birthday.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I love Sephora. I go here when I am looking for high end brands of makeup, hair care and skin care. I regularly purchase bumble and bumble from them and much much more. I totally recommend shopping here. They are always up on the latest trends.
Jessica B.
Peabody, MA
Sephora is great if you need help from the sales associates. They have a lot of higher end products. They also have numerous trial stations and mirrors. What they lack in sales and coupons they make up for in free samples online.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Sephora is my all time favorite makeup store. They have a huge selection of makeup, hair and skin care. I love the birthday goodies you get for free every year and the fact that you can ask for samples to see if you like an item.
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora is the best beauty store you need! They have such a good variety of products and it's all neatly organized by brands in their sections (skincare, haircare, fragrance, nail, beauty products, beauty tools, products for men, etc.). All of their employees are super helpful and friendly if you have any questions about any products. They have sales and promotions all the time if you're looking for a good deal and you can be part of their free rewards program which gives you lots of goodies throughout the year! You can also take home 3 samples of products you want to try every time you go to the store or order online. They even have makeup sessions where they use their products on you now (you'll see those giant mirrors in the middle of the store with all their makeup pros). They've expanded their product offerings to include some amazing International brands now too which is great if you're looking to test some new Korean/Japanese and/or other Asian products. They have testers of all their products so you can do swatches (or some girls even do their full makeup using the tester products). It's always busy and crowded but that's because it's the best store if you're looking for beauty products!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
This has to be my favorite store of ALL time. I AM A SEPHORA JUNKIE. When I realized they had one near me, I nearly ran, jumped in my car, and was there in 20 minutes lol. Ever since, I refuse to NOT shop there lol. They have everything a woman could want AND need. Everything is high end, and if you have the money, you will be one happy camper. I am on a budget, so when I go, I head to exactly what I'm getting, then get out of there before I go bankrupt 😂😂 Sephora is truly an addiction. The girls who work at my Sephora have decent personalities, but not the best. I know what I'm looking for when I go in there, so I'm not asking them all kinds of questions like I don't know what I'm talking about. From high end skin care to high end makeup, to high end perfume/cologne, Sephora has you covered. I will NEVER stop shopping there. Their online website is really girly and cute too. I'm so glad I was introduced to such a wonderful company. Every time you make a purchase, you earn points too
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Favorite store for high-end cosmetics! The workers are always very knowledgeable and helpful. All the counters are clean. They have a really good selection of everything. I shop there a lot and I would recommend it to others.
Tiffany B.
Deltona, FL
I've never been in an actual Sephora store or even a Sephora store in a JC Penny since they are at least 2 hours away from where I live. However I have been shopping online from Sephora;s website now for about 5 years. I love the range of brands and products. They offer things like becoming a Beauty Insider and up for being a loyal customer and the amount you spend (either in-store or online). They now offer a special which is $10 for a whole year of free shipping, no matter what the amount you spend is. This is great, since I don't spend $50 each time, so now I don't have to worry about shipping. The customer loyalty programs are great, and you earn a point for every $1 spent (in-store and online). With this you can save up your points to cash in for great gifts, such as deluxe size products, gift sets and more. The only downside is a lot of times the points products go quickly and the samples you receive with a $25 purchase have been combed over and picked through to the point where nothing good is left. All in all though unless I am purchasing a drugstore beauty product or one that Sephora doesn't sell (such as MAC) I buy from Sephora.
C A.
Love shopping at Sephora. There is always a great variety of products available and a wonderful team that seems to know their stuff. I’ve only gone to 1 store that had bad customer services- the manager- but the other team members were great. From makeup, to skin care to fragrance- they are awesome.
Ivettee H.
Wingdale, NY
All my girlfriends love make up products !
And lately Sephora has been giving great specials and discounts !
I couldn’t give up the opportunity so I ordered a few items for them and myself

Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?