BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kailey H.
I absolutely love Sephora! I mainly shop online so every time I go onto the Sephora website it instantly puts me into good mood. Their website is very easy to search and find the things that you want and need.
isabelle S.
Mount Sterling, KY
Sephora is one of my go-to beauty stores! I've gone to countless stores all over the United States, and the customer service and products have been great! My favorite purchase is the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit. It's not too orange, it's pigmented, and super soft! I would shop here again.
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO
The product I used from sephora was the Sephora Collection face mask! It was the Pearl one which is a perfecting and brightening mask but not only that it also hydrated my skin a lot!
Sheri K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I could go on and on about Sephora. Everyone there is always so nice and helpful. They give you good sized samples and will take back makeup if it's the wrong shade.
McKenzie W.
I prefer higher end cosmetics and this is an amazing store to buy those exact things. They also have perfumes and other items, but I mainly go here for the makeup. All their products are magnificent, I have never used one I didn't like. They also carry one of my favorite brand. This allow me to easily go get a product when need. It is also good to try things out because their item quality is very good, therefore increasing the chance of how much more likable their products are.
Valerie C.
Huntington Park, CA
love it! they are fast with processing orders get them right away , get my item in perfect condition , i love everything, some stuff are a bit pricey but theres coupons, i try to shop there when i can.yes will def shop and keep shopping at sephore
Emily G.
I love going to Sephora for all my beauty needs. The staff is extremely helpful and their free mini makeovers are a welcome change in my beauty routine. Their products are adequately priced for their great quality.
E. Diamond R.
Concord, NC
Great place to pick up all of your beauty essentials. I've purchased everything from make-up, to nail polish to perfume at Sephora. I love there nail polish selection! Very affordable and easy to find. I stop in whenever I can.
Alexa W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I went to Sephora to get colored matched with the studio skin smash box foundation and the lady matched me just right! Also all the people at Sephora are very kind and always very helpful! Sephora is my main store!!
serene t.
Sephora is one of my go to's for beauty supplies! They have tons of department store brands PLUS their store brand is fantastic. I especially love their brushes ♡ their pro 49 brush is one of my all time favs and has lasted me since forever ♡ quality is definitely top notch ♡
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?