- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My favorite place to buy luxury makeup. The staff is professional and kind. They have a lot of different brands. They have a great rewards program. It's easy to find one of their locations. Overall one of the best.
Wow, where do I start! Sephora is my go to spot for just about any product. From makeup, skin/ body ,hair care & fragrances they have everything you need all in one place. Love shopping their, prices are reasonable.
Sephora is the kind of store you walk into and INSTANTLY feel classy. The scenery and the atmosphere is something you enjoy even if you don't buy anything. The make up artists are always so nice and the customer service is Grade A! Love this store!!
The most recent visit to Sephora was top notch. Customer service was amazing and so helpful. I wanted to try a new mask and got the Boscia Black charcoal mask. I loved it! My skin felt amazing afterwards and I could tell my pores were minimized. I'll definitely be back!
My go to for everything beauty except for MAC lips. They offer so many free samples, a birthday gift, plenty of codes for a larger sample with purchase, etc. Sephora is the best!
I am a self confessed beautyaholic. I am a VIB rouge member of sephora going on 3 years now. I probably spend more than I should shopping here. But they offer so many wonderful products all in one place and they usually have great promo codes and always 3 samples with online orders. I do wish they had real actual makeup artists working for them...I don't enjoy going to stores as much cause I feel like the staff is usually just a bunch of 20 something year olds who only follow trends and don't actually take the time to help and educate customers. So I try to stick to online ordering, but if I'm not sure of a product I want to buy, I will call up one of the Sephora a near me ( I live on Long Island so there's about 5 within a 20mile radius of my home) and see if they have the product and if I can run in for a sample. It's never a problem for them to give samples of foundations and primers...even some skincare products. I really enjoy that.
Everything high end!!! And great prices too! I love Sephora so much, and the Sephora brand is actually not bad at all! I would actually consider it being a little better than some of the brands they carry in certain products!
I love all that sephora has to offer. I gave it 4 stars only because I struggle with shopping in their store. I find it overwhelming. But the online store is great
I love this store! All the employees are always helpful. I can find anything I'd like from the best brands. My favorite purchase is Origins Clear Improvement masks
Love this store! So many brands to pick from, my favorite is the stands by checkout, there travel size products are great to find out what you like and don't like.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos