- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is great. Almost has to many options but I love it. I go into the store and need at least 1-2 hours to shop. I always end up leaving with more items than I planned.
I love the variety of products Sephora offers. Most recently I used the algae face mask. My skins feels firmer, cleaner, and I felt refreshed while using the mask and afterward. It also did not have a harsh scent, so I appreciate that. I recommend shopping here.
The most recent visit to Sephora was top notch. Customer service was amazing and so helpful. I wanted to try a new mask and got the Boscia Black charcoal mask. I loved it! My skin felt amazing afterwards and I could tell my pores were minimized. I'll definitely be back!
Tarte tease pallet! So in love with this product! I'm very basic with make up and really enjoyed the natural tones of this but also loved the purple. Plus, who can't resist the smell of these! Amazing all around :)
This is one of my top places to shop for great make up products, even the sephora brand products are great such as their mascara which is long lasting and doesn't run
I love Sephora. I love the setup of the store. I would say half the time I'm completely ignored and half the time I get lots of help. Love everything else though!!
Beauty product Mecca! They have tons of great products! I love them. I will say the staff isn't always the most knowledgeable and several times I have told them about new products or even how to use their products.
I went to Sephora to pick up the Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation it was very great experience the people there are so helpful with color matching and just overall giving you your undertones and telling you what products work with your skin complexion so far as a great place for beginners for people that are Advanced for just anyone who wants to get good quality makeup facial care skin products and have a good experience because the staff is so awesome as well
Sephora brand matte lipcreme in Rockstar is my new favorite matte lipstick. The formula is smooth and glides on without feeling dry like some matte lipsticks. The color is a bright lip colored pink. Even after is wears off it leaves a pretty pink stain behind.
My go-to place when I need makeup. I love that you can test all the products before you buy it. They even let you take samples home with you to make sure it's exactly what you want.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos