- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love sephora its like the candy land of makeup! The employees are amazing and if you want to try something you got it they will give you a free sample its amazing!
I absolutely love the store Sephora! It is perfect for beauty lovers such as myself and I buy 95% of my makeup products there. My only complaint would be at times the workers aren't super helpful but other than that it is a great store!
I love all that sephora has to offer. I gave it 4 stars only because I struggle with shopping in their store. I find it overwhelming. But the online store is great
Always love a trip to Sephora - better to know what you want/need before you go, as it can get a bit overwhelming, but nice to have everything in one place. Good brands and prices and the employees are often very helpful in getting you what you need!
I have bought 2 of sephora eye shadows. They come in a little black compact. The two shades I got had different names but were super similar. They go on nice, my color was a shimmery tan and showed up a little, but not as well as I'd hoped.
I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hill Dip Brow and while it's a great product, it just doesn't work for me. I like a softer look and dip brow is a very bold brow.
Sephora is one of the best places to find what you want. They have so much different name brands,and options. They also have great staff they are so helpful and have so much respect and patients with the customers.
I love going to Sephora but everything is always soo expensive. The cheapest thing there is their in house brand and i find that expensive for the amount of the product that you get.
Sephora brand matte lipcreme in Rockstar is my new favorite matte lipstick. The formula is smooth and glides on without feeling dry like some matte lipsticks. The color is a bright lip colored pink. Even after is wears off it leaves a pretty pink stain behind.
Going into Sephora is like makeup heaven. Most of the staff are very helpful and you get samples of any product that are cream or liquid to try before you purchase
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos