BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kristie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love sephora!! I love that they always have samples so you can try things before you buy them. They'll even make you perfume samples if you ask. The associates in my sephora are alway so nice and helpful.
Nicole T.
Sephora is very helpful for first time makeup artists, the store and helpers are nice and helpful aswell every time I go in. Very pleasant in my opinion for the shopping experience. Will I shop there again? Yes!
Meagan J.
Middle River, MD
I love the sephora brand mud mask it purifys my skin and makes it feel very soft and smooth. I use this mask often and especially after a long day of wearing full coverage makeup
McKenzie W.
I prefer higher end cosmetics and this is an amazing store to buy those exact things. They also have perfumes and other items, but I mainly go here for the makeup. All their products are magnificent, I have never used one I didn't like. They also carry one of my favorite brand. This allow me to easily go get a product when need. It is also good to try things out because their item quality is very good, therefore increasing the chance of how much more likable their products are.
Abbey C.
Nashua, NH
Love sephora its like the candy land of makeup! The employees are amazing and if you want to try something you got it they will give you a free sample its amazing!
Emily G.
I love going to Sephora for all my beauty needs. The staff is extremely helpful and their free mini makeovers are a welcome change in my beauty routine. Their products are adequately priced for their great quality.
Brumi V.
I absolutely love this place . when it comes to makeup this is the go to place for me they're so nice and polite everytime. And i feel freat about what im purchasing .
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO
The product I used from sephora was the Sephora Collection face mask! It was the Pearl one which is a perfecting and brightening mask but not only that it also hydrated my skin a lot!
Stephanie W.
Parnell
I have bought 2 of sephora eye shadows. They come in a little black compact. The two shades I got had different names but were super similar. They go on nice, my color was a shimmery tan and showed up a little, but not as well as I'd hoped.
K H.
Springfield, NJ
I love sephora! I am a VIP Member because everytime I go here, I can't leave without a bunch of fun new products. Their makeup artists are so amazing, they can answer any questions you have and solve any makeup challenge. Love shopping here and getting the member perks.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?